FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I'd just like to post this comment that USC made in another thread..
Ivey didn't really leave he just spends most of his time at NWP now. I post there too. If you can handle all the flames, it can be fun there. The trick is to not be overlysensitive and take anything too seriously. Believe it or not it is possible to be an active member at both sites.
i would post there as well, but i'm too sensitive.
lol
censored you censored..i hope your wife miscarries..yeah i said it censored
why are you so sensitive monkey? seriously...what's the problem.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Ivey didn't really leave he just spends most of his time at NWP now. I post there too. If you can handle all the flames, it can be fun there. The trick is to not be overlysensitive and take anything too seriously. Believe it or not it is possible to be an active member at both sites.
lol
I'm not sensitive, why do you assume that? I just think your comment crossed a line and I'm sure many would agree.Still posting here I see.
lol
I'm not sensitive, why do you assume that? I just think your comment crossed a line and I'm sure many would agree.Still posting here I see.
you can always make another....you'll save us tax$$ from all those WIC stamps you'll be using.
lol
you can always make another....you'll save us tax$$ from all those WIC stamps you'll be using.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with WIC stamps.
lol
Sorry, I'm not familiar with WIC stamps.
someone with an imagination like yourself can figure it out.
Miss Renae,Since I'm probably the only army member who hasn't seen your manboobs, I'd say yes, there's some distance between us.Sincerely,Pogue
I gotta say, i still got 5 pages to catch up on. but seriously people.I think i'm on the pogue route. i'm out for awhile. this all just got weird. ya'll have fun. i haven't seen anything either. I'm gonna express no opinion.Edit: and i would expect any pictures of myself would be treated with the same respect that i've given others. if not. bring it.
lol
you act like i'm not allowed to post here. i've read page 1
Catch up complete. Interesting day in the Army today. :shock: I read the Mex post and laughed my ass off. Then I read everything that came after. No comment. I'm confused....is Brad bi? Credit cards..ahhhh....I am buried in debt. I seem to have no self-control at times when it comes to spending money. There...I've just scared off any potential suitors. :twisted: Where's my team????I said....where the fuck is my team????????????????
I'm taking a break. Ivan should be your new captain.

i was going to stay out of this little bitchfest, but no FUCKING WAY will someone sit there and wish a fucking miscarriage on someone else, especially someone i consider a friend, and get away with it.i never had a fucking problem with you before. i don't care about your +1's and all that shit. you seriously crossed a line, and are now on my shitlist more than teneight ever will be. i'm now going to do everything in my fucking power to get you banned from these boards, you pathetic excuse for a human fucking being.fuck you.

i was going to stay out of this little bitchfest, but no FUCKING WAY will someone sit there and wish a fucking miscarriage on someone else, especially someone i consider a friend, and get away with it.i never had a fucking problem with you before. i don't care about your +1's and all that shit. you seriously crossed a line, and are now on my censored more than teneight ever will be. i'm now going to do everything in my fucking power to get you banned from these boards, you pathetic excuse for a human fucking being.censored you.
go take care of your kid.
i was going to stay out of this little bitchfest, but no FUCKING WAY will someone sit there and wish a fucking miscarriage on someone else, especially someone i consider a friend, and get away with it.i never had a fucking problem with you before. i don't care about your +1's and all that shit. you seriously crossed a line, and are now on my censored more than teneight ever will be. i'm now going to do everything in my fucking power to get you banned from these boards, you pathetic excuse for a human fucking being.censored you.
fuck you.
censored you.
is that all you have to say? seriously.
censored you.
is that all you have to say? seriously.
fuck you.
it's funny how you and monkey are the only ones......get over it
I didn't want to be in this argument, but I think what you said was way out of line. Why don't you just go?
it's funny how you and monkey are the only ones......get over it
I didn't want to be in this argument, but I think what you said was way out of line. Why don't you just go?
since you are being so respectful and adult about this, then yes i will. that is all i asked for from the beginning.
Miss Renae,Since I'm probably the only army member who hasn't seen your manboobs, I'd say yes, there's some distance between us.Sincerely,Pogue
I gotta say, i still got 5 pages to catch up on. but seriously people.I think i'm on the pogue route. i'm out for awhile. this all just got weird. ya'll have fun. i haven't seen anything either. I'm gonna express no opinion.Edit: and i would expect any pictures of myself would be treated with the same respect that i've given others. if not. bring it.
My break was about poker. You better still be on for Vegas in 3 weeks, cause you're one of the people I'm really looking forward to hanging out with.
My break was about poker. You better still be on for Vegas in 3 weeks, cause you're one of the people I'm really looking forward to hanging out with.
2nd, BIG TIME!