• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

bout damn time
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!???????
I am the future that was the past
Did you get my email that we are all booked for Binions? I got the old rate of $242 for the weekend which rocks. Jeff may stay with us, but only if I promise to stop having dreams about him so I'm not sure whats gonna happen there.
bout damn time
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!???????
I am the future that was the past
He is an enigma wrapped in a metaphor.Wanna play home game tonight, Gorgeous?
Hey Renae,I'm trying to take a break from poker. Not sure if I actually can, but I'm trying.DNA - Sorry man, haven't been online much lately. PM me the details and I'll send you the money. I'm fine with Blue staying with us, I'm sure he'll fall asleep in his "Lark" at some point and we can just push him into the corner, out of the way of the partying.
I :club: allins box. :shock:
I :D allin's poptart.*Edit - Nice to see you again, Ryan. I'm not doing the picture thing. I'm scorning tradition in this new thread.
Do you think that is why it was slow...I thought norm was talking about queries and stuff?