• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

BTW, I'm certain this is blocked at my work, but it's not like I have time to post.

In other news, a kindergartener flung drool on me today (inadvertently while basically climbing on me--he later grabbed my bra and my boob, also inadvertently). He is a special boy. Why is it that no matter my career, people leave their bodily fluids on me???? Keep your fluids to yourselves, people!!!!

Can I put my fluids on you??? You can pick which/where.

No poop fluids, pee, vomit, or snot, please. But other than that...YES! I've got ideas for where. Mostly the ideas involve my face.

I'm having trouble deciding what to do with T.Y. Hilton this week. Deep bruise leg injury keeping him Questionable. I benched him for now, but I think this may be a bad idea. HALP!

I'm having trouble deciding what to do with T.Y. Hilton this week. Deep bruise leg injury keeping him Questionable. I benched him for now, but I think this may be a bad idea. HALP!

Bench him and take the facial.

I can't post tomorrow during the day due to the fact I will be traveling to Cooperstown to deliver materials for a conference at the Otesaga Hotel which is just around the corner from the Hall of Fame. Should be jumping in town and I expect to see a lot of Yogi's stuff in the windows of the shops. If I time it right I may be able to have lunch in town.