• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So for an army trip next year I'm proposing a few options:

Baseball game and other shenanigans in some major US city

Comic Con in San Diego

Washington DC tourism and shenanigans with the Shavers (though, we can't do the White House with Normy, but that's okay, we can skip that landmark).

New York City tourism appeals to me, too. Though September tennis doesn't really work out for me in terms of timing, but a Broadway show and New York shenanigans and tourism sounds fun.

Comic Con in San Diego

Washington DC tourism and shenanigans with the Shavers (though, we can't do the White House with Normy, but that's okay, we can skip that landmark).

New York City tourism appeals to me, too. Though September tennis doesn't really work out for me in terms of timing, but a Broadway show and New York shenanigans and tourism sounds fun.

I like the last two options best. I've never been to NY or DC, and we could catch a baseball game and shenanigans in either place. Is Norm banned from the WH?

Comic Con in San Diego

So are you talking about the traditional summer trip or is it too early to discuss when?

I like the last two options best. I've never been to NY or DC, and we could catch a baseball game and shenanigans in either place. Is Norm banned from the WH?

I don't know if banned is exactly right. I've heard him tell of an incident.

Now there's an outcry for Vegas, btw. I thought people were tired of it. I love it. I want to go to Vegas. If we could go to Vegas next June, that would make me blissfully happy.

I am starting to dread Tuesday nights. I do some homework on Monday, but it's never enough to get me to bed on time on Tuesday because I'm working on the rest of the homework. Tonight Conner had an XC race on the east side that kept me from getting started. Of course, I couldn't pass up the chance to hang with Scott while I was in his neck of the woods so we had B-Ws and beers. :P

So Vegas in June??? Also, how does everyone feel about renting a cabin in the early Spring somewhere and hanging out?

I am starting to dread Tuesday nights. I do some homework on Monday, but it's never enough to get me to bed on time on Tuesday because I'm working on the rest of the homework. Tonight Conner had an XC race on the east side that kept me from getting started. Of course, I couldn't pass up the chance to hang with Scott while I was in his neck of the woods so we had B-Ws and beers. :P

So Vegas in June??? Also, how does everyone feel about renting a cabin in the early Spring somewhere and hanging out?

Depending on the status of my retirement I might actually be able to make Vegas in June.

• Like 1

After due diligence, careful consideration, years of painstaking research, I have reached the inevitable conclusion that I will now share with you all...

There is chocolate. There is caramel. They are bite sized. They are tasty. The only conclusion that can be reached is...Milk Duds are the perfect candy.

This thread is deader than....something thats really dead. Where has everyone gone? You guys find a backup place?

Hello

It's blocked for many of us during the work day, now. Plus, facebook has pretty much taken over. The new website here is a little clunky, besides. I'm all for the thread returning to its previous glory, but due to the fact that I have 12 credit hours of school plus work and kids and stuff, I don't post much right now, so I can't complain.

Depending on the status of my retirement I might actually be able to make Vegas in June.
That's awesome! I hope this can happen!
Yes Maybe

Wahoo!

Halfway done with the CPA exam. The last two sections I've taken have gone the exact opposite of what I thought walking out of the exam.

I assume that's good, otherwise you would have made a more sad post?

After due diligence, careful consideration, years of painstaking research, I have reached the inevitable conclusion that I will now share with you all... There is chocolate. There is caramel. They are bite sized. They are tasty. The only conclusion that can be reached is...Milk Duds are the perfect candy.
My only complaint is that they are hard. Godiva makes a chocolate covered salted caramel that is soft and chewy inside and creamy outside. It's amazing. I got mine at the drugstore which is appropriate because they would be great paired with wine and vicodin.

Godiva makes a chocolate covered salted caramel that is soft and chewy inside and creamy outside. It's amazing. I got mine at the drugstore which is appropriate because they would be great paired with wine and vicodin.

truf

I assume that's good, otherwise you would have made a more sad post?

A little good and bad. I failed audit, but thought I had done OK on multiple choice and not as good on simulations. But I actually did pretty good on sims and not so good on MC. I really wasn't expecting to pass it first try but when I was done I felt ok about it and thought I had a decent chance of passing.

I passed Business Environments & Concepts (Economics type stuff mostly). I thought at best I might barely pass with 75, but I got an 80, no idea how. I had to have made some correct guesses on the MC taht were 50/50 at best.

Overall I'm happy I passed at least one of them so I can just focus on one test next quarter and hopefully finish up first quarter of 2013.

• Like 1

Good evening folks, caught up.

Congrats Dustin.

Vacation started today. We're all packed and at this time tomorrow we'll be checked into Caesar's and walking the strip.

A little good and bad. I failed audit, but thought I had done OK on multiple choice and not as good on simulations. But I actually did pretty good on sims and not so good on MC. I really wasn't expecting to pass it first try but when I was done I felt ok about it and thought I had a decent chance of passing.

I passed Business Environments & Concepts (Economics type stuff mostly). I thought at best I might barely pass with 75, but I got an 80, no idea how. I had to have made some correct guesses on the MC taht were 50/50 at best.

Overall I'm happy I passed at least one of them so I can just focus on one test next quarter and hopefully finish up first quarter of 2013.

The thread is getting smarter!