• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

first time in 13 years here at my job where we are not getting a Christmas bonus. I realize by mere definition a bonus should be treated as an unexpected gift, but it was kind of an assumption being counted on after receiving it for the previous 12 years. ;/

first time in 13 years here at my job where we are not getting a Christmas bonus. I realize by mere definition a bonus should be treated as an unexpected gift, but it was kind of an assumption being counted on after receiving it for the previous 12 years. ;/
Ironic.Last year was the 1st time in 13 years we did get a Christmas bonus. This year is back to nothing as usual.
I didn't get shit! And I was all out of lube and have a smoky mountain trip coming up and everything. Sigh
I thought I sent lube! Maybe I didn't because Brandon might open the card??
The guy from deliverance doesn't use lube.
Good point. Take it the hard way!
Good afternoon folks, caught up. They closed the office at 3 today and I don't go back until next year.
Score!
That sucks. Do you feel like Clark Griswold?
That doesn't suck at all.I just got home from work.I go back on Christmas Day.
How do you feel about that? Do you want to work or no? If you didn't get my card it's because I didn't have your address handy (probably because it's newish) and I haven't had a chance to finish them since the evening that I did the first batch. That means they will be late.Scott Miller, I think I need yours.I have Tim's but I haven't sent the card, yet. Anyone else need to hook me up with a current addy?
How do you feel about that? Do you want to work or no? If you didn't get my card it's because I didn't have your address handy (probably because it's newish) and I haven't had a chance to finish them since the evening that I did the first batch.
I don't really want to work on Christmas, but I also don't mind the handy excuse to get me out of family crap either.Nah, still kinda sucks.I have no idea about a card, I haven't checked my mailbox in about a week.
COLTS WIN!They're gonna fuck up and loose the #1 pick.
They're really hitting their stride now, though maybe a little late.I sympathize 100% with Colts fans since I'm in the same boat now with the Bears. Defense is solid, still usually shows up to play, but we just can't score any points without our QB.

My lube didn't survive the USPS either. Good morning folks, caught up. That's what I'm hoping henry, Packers D gets healthy against an anemic Chicago offence. Lock up home field.

Whoever said that nothing rhymes with orange clearly doesn't know the correct pronunciation of nothing.

My lube didn't survive the USPS either. Good morning folks, caught up. That's what I'm hoping henry, Packers D gets healthy against an anemic Chicago offence. Lock up home field.
Yikes. I was worried about that.
Whoever said that nothing rhymes with orange clearly doesn't know the correct pronunciation of nothing.
Love it.
card and lube arrived! shewwwThanks K!Is it safe to use lube that expired in 07? :club:
Cool. I thought maybe I sent yours with no lube. I knew I sent a card. I take it your lube was still in the packet instead of all over the card? I'm sure it doesn't go bad. I don't know why they even put a date on it.If you get some disease on your parts because you use it, though, it's your fault for using expired lube.
Ironic.Last year was the 1st time in 13 years we did get a Christmas bonus. This year is back to nothing as usual.
We've gotten them the last two years. Nothing this year, but that wasn't a surprise.
That sucks. Do you feel like Clark Griswold?
Clark got the gift that keeps on giving the whole year around! I also still need to watch that, possibly tonight.