• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It was a fun birthday weekend. Lunch at Canal Bistro was awesome. I learned that I like their baba ganoush, despite the fact that I normally hate eggplant. I also learned about Oberon beer. YUM! There was a great crowd at the restaurant to celebrate with me that included Mr. Scott Miller. Then there was cake and Agricola at our friends, the Souths', house. To wrap it up, Raist, Conner and I hit the Starfleet convention that was happening on the east side to see Five Year Mission premier their Year Two CD. Good times.Today, my inlaws came all the way to Indy to take Raist back so I didn't have to drive. Dave's mom brought me a double chocolate cake and a lovely card with money in it. The boys and I played some Magic.Dave and I played more Agricola late in the evening and I procrastinated on my last essay for my translation class which is not due yet. Tomorrow are my last classes of the semester-THANK DOG.All in all, I call my birthday weekend a success. I expect my actual birthday tomorrow will be a let down, really.Now it's time for bed.
I got worn out just reading this.Happy Birthday, sexy!

Mr. Fryer, feeling no pain in that pic.Good afternoon folks, caught up. They had our office party today, it was a dessert reception kinda thingy. I am on quite the sugar rush right now.

Mr. Fryer, feeling no pain in that pic.Good afternoon folks, caught up. They had our office party today, it was a dessert reception kinda thingy. I am on quite the sugar rush right now.
I get Bonefish today for lunch. I haven't been there in a long time, should be good.
I get Bonefish today for lunch. I haven't been there in a long time, should be good.
did ya have the bang bang shrimp?hooooooooooooooooly shit....so so good
did ya have the bang bang shrimp?hooooooooooooooooly shit....so so good
That was the only thing I wanted. They didn't have appetizers available since we went in before they were really open. It was so disappointing. :club:
That was the only thing I wanted. They didn't have appetizers available since we went in before they were really open. It was so disappointing. :club:
They ruined Xmas!Those bastards!
what did one snowman say to the other?*sniff* *sniff*.....do you smell carrots?
I smiled. It's so corny! I'm going to tell my school kids that one.
Boo!
Good afternoon folks, caught up. We put the tree up today. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
I've got my cards done and all but a couple of presents wrapped. The tree is up and I have one more week of work before break. Then I'm off until 1/9. WEEEE!
Good afternoon folks, caught up. Going down to The Egg today to watch a production of The Nutcracker Suite starring one of the neighbor kids. HoHoHo.
How was it?

Home from the ballet. Scott's correct, second act was the best. They had a reception afterwards, at the house two doors down, a couple of cocktails and some delivery from Cardona's, an Italian joint, great food. Now it's time to relax and see who wins Survivor.