• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I dreamt of a barely legal Cody Canada. He was an excellent kisser.
He plays the harmonica like he knows what to do with his tongue.I dreamed of Jon Snow and he's not legal.Mornin'. Stayed home sick today. I have a tummy ache. So far I haven't puked.

Back from NC I won the golf tourney for the 2nd year in a row. We tied the baseball game 4-4, I kinda wish we would just do away with it. BP with 30 guys takes wayyyy too long. We went on a tour of the new basketball arena. They open it this year against UNC, I hope we can stay within 50. It's a major upgrade over the old gym and should help huge with recruiting for every sport.WPYHKBZBMRWPLCA.20090511181101.jpg Had 3 rounds with B-Dubs. The Asheville location should be embarassed. The wings were fine, but the place is must be ran by a bunch of hippies that are clueless about sports. We went in on Saturday at 7:30 to watch Ohio St-Miami and FSU-Oklahoma (BOOMER). They had access hollywood on the main screen and on the speaker system. Then they had Jeopardy. They finally change it to FSU-Oklahoma when that started at 8. At about 10 they completely took off that game and put on the undercard of the Mayweather fight. There were at least 30 in the bar with either FSU or OK gear on. They also ran out of glasses, and it usually took about 15-20 minutes to get a drink. We finally left after Miami finished off Ohio St. They're really lucky they don't have much competition. I have a friend that is the assistant b-ball coach and he told me they also had no idea the NCAA b-ball tourney started on the first day. He went in at noon and they had zero games on and were wondering why they were so busy on a random Thursday.

We went on a tour of the new basketball arena. They open it this year against UNC, I hope we can stay within 50. It's a major upgrade over the old gym and should help huge with recruiting for every sport.WPYHKBZBMRWPLCA.20090511181101.jpg
My high school gym is bigger than that :club:
ho?
ho
He plays the harmonica like he knows what to do with his tongue.I dreamed of Jon Snow and he's not legal.Mornin'. Stayed home sick today. I have a tummy ache. So far I haven't puked.
Yummy Jon Snow. Maybe he got you pregnant in your dream and that's why your tummy hurts. You're going to bear a bastard child.
Back from NC I won the golf tourney for the 2nd year in a row. We tied the baseball game 4-4, I kinda wish we would just do away with it. BP with 30 guys takes wayyyy too long. We went on a tour of the new basketball arena. They open it this year against UNC, I hope we can stay within 50. It's a major upgrade over the old gym and should help huge with recruiting for every sport.WPYHKBZBMRWPLCA.20090511181101.jpg Had 3 rounds with B-Dubs. The Asheville location should be embarassed. The wings were fine, but the place is must be ran by a bunch of hippies that are clueless about sports. We went in on Saturday at 7:30 to watch Ohio St-Miami and FSU-Oklahoma (BOOMER). They had access hollywood on the main screen and on the speaker system. Then they had Jeopardy. They finally change it to FSU-Oklahoma when that started at 8. At about 10 they completely took off that game and put on the undercard of the Mayweather fight. There were at least 30 in the bar with either FSU or OK gear on. They also ran out of glasses, and it usually took about 15-20 minutes to get a drink. We finally left after Miami finished off Ohio St. They're really lucky they don't have much competition. I have a friend that is the assistant b-ball coach and he told me they also had no idea the NCAA b-ball tourney started on the first day. He went in at noon and they had zero games on and were wondering why they were so busy on a random Thursday.
TPMM at Golf?
My high school gym is bigger than that :club:
Warren has a brazillion students.
And no one (Renae?) ever told me the results of the texts of questions I got while you were in Vegas!
Norm is a man whore and Nikki is apparently all talk.
Congrats on the golf tourney. Arena looks nice too.Aaaaand that's embarrassing. Though I'm a little jealous because no bars by me were even showing the Mayweather card.