FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So who wants to visit me in Indy? Scott,Broadripple B-dubs sometime next week? Por favor?
B-dubs tonight at Wash Square.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

LOL SJ's lawyer is threatening every website that has the pix will be sued. Like they can put the Genie back in the bottle. In other celebrity pick news, Good news/bad newsGood News: Mila Kunis's phone was hacked and picks were found :)Bad News: They were of JT :club:

What does LEED stand for?
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
I'm okay with bdubs, but I like Hooters wings best.
I'm not a fan of breaded wings so I reeeeeally don't like Hooters wings. I don't think I've been to a Hooters in about 10 years.
So who wants to visit me in Indy?
I will be there in Feb if the Steelers make the Super Bowl again. :club: I wanted to make a Purdue game at Purdue this year, but I don't see that happening. Penn State at Purdue next year for sure.

Good evening folks, caught up.They don't have a B-dubs here, and the Hooters was in a mall, but it closed a year ago. I get my fix with buffalo tenders, hot, from Center Square Pub. With waffle fries.

I might be heading to Louisville with the circuit event goes through there again, if I do I'll stop by and say hi.Oh... hi.
Let me know when I can commence the "EEeeEEEEeeeEeEeEEEEee".
I was on board until you said you dig Lady Gaga.
I was born this way.
B-dubs tonight at Wash Square.
Sorry, Conner had a race in Southport.
LOL SJ's lawyer is threatening every website that has the pix will be sued. Like they can put the Genie back in the bottle. In other celebrity pick news, Good news/bad newsGood News: Mila Kunis's phone was hacked and picks were found :)Bad News: They were of JT :ts
He's pretty hot. Not as hot as Kunis.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental DesignI'm not a fan of breaded wings so I reeeeeally don't like Hooters wings. I don't think I've been to a Hooters in about 10 years.I will be there in Feb if the Steelers make the Super Bowl again. :club: I wanted to make a Purdue game at Purdue this year, but I don't see that happening. Penn State at Purdue next year for sure.
Let me know when. That would be awesome.
Agree!
Throwback to the oldendays!
Good evening folks, caught up.They don't have a B-dubs here, and the Hooters was in a mall, but it closed a year ago. I get my fix with buffalo tenders, hot, from Center Square Pub. With waffle fries.
Are the wings better closer to Buffalo itself?
I'm not a fan of breaded wings so I reeeeeally don't like Hooters wings. I don't think I've been to a Hooters in about 10 years.
I don't like them breaded either. I always order them naked at Hooters.
I don't like them breaded either. I always order them naked at Hooters.
wtf? the hooter chicks in chi town get nekkid when you tell them to? damn...jersey suckshowdy fookers
We can eat someplace next week, not BW's :club:
Cool. How's Tuesday night?
No, no, I wish.I'm naked while ordering them.
HOT!
ohhhhhhhh....does the carpet match the drapes?
Yep, he shaves down there, too.