FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
I miss you so much.
And if they're sarcastically telling each other "nice roll", even better.Good evening folks, caught up. Ended up going to the ER this am, just to make sure it isn't something weird, the pain in my leg was excruciating last night. They tell me it's my sciatica actin up, so I got some hillbilly heroin for the pain. And therapy helped today. Now it's time for some oxy and bud, wheeeee.
I'm sorry you had horrible leg pain, but I am seething with jealousy right now. That cocktail sounds absolutely lovely.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

And if they're sarcastically telling each other "nice roll", even better.Good evening folks, caught up. Ended up going to the ER this am, just to make sure it isn't something weird, the pain in my leg was excruciating last night. They tell me it's my sciatica actin up, so I got some hillbilly heroin for the pain. And therapy helped today. Now it's time for some oxy and bud, wheeeee.
That's the best, when they get ticked at each other for seven-ing out.Hope that leg gets better.

Good evening folks, caught up. Thanks for the well wishes, therapy is helping. And having the next four days off will no doubt aid my healing for our trip to Reno on Thursday. The cocktail was absolutely lovely K.

Hope Mom is ok Scott, good wishes your way.As I was getting ready to go to bed last night, my foot caught the cord of my laptop and the thing crashed to the floor cracking the screen. I just got home from Wal-Mart where I picked up a Compag Presario CQ57. Seems ok and I got Firefox downloaded on it alright. Now I need to get WPT on it and I will back in business. My sciatica seems to be getting under control as well, still sore after I walk on it a bit. I ate my oxy's too quick as well.

Hope Mom is ok Scott, good wishes your way.As I was getting ready to go to bed last night, my foot caught the cord of my laptop and the thing crashed to the floor cracking the screen. I just got home from Wal-Mart where I picked up a Compag Presario CQ57. Seems ok and I got Firefox downloaded on it alright. Now I need to get WPT on it and I will back in business. My sciatica seems to be getting under control as well, still sore after I walk on it a bit. I ate my oxy's too quick as well.
Thanks, she's doing better, hopefully will get discharged tomorrow but will have to go to rehab for a couple days to help get her back on her feet reliably.Bummer about the laptop, BTW get Chrome.Hope your back feels better.
Where were you and what did you feel? Tell us the story!I'm sorry you're in a no-smoking room, but it sounds like you're in pretty good shape otherwise! So do you get to sleep in tomorrow or do you have more business?
I was at work.....everything started shaking a lot....it was pretty crazy.....they evacuated us and i went home...no damage to my house...cats were totally freaked out...Z was crying when we got home.
Thanks, she's doing better, hopefully will get discharged tomorrow but will have to go to rehab for a couple days to help get her back on her feet reliably.Bummer about the laptop, BTW get Chrome.Hope your back feels better.
The stretching seems to have helped.So, uninstall Firefox and install Chrome is my next move?
The stretching seems to have helped.So, uninstall Firefox and install Chrome is my next move?
No need to uninstall Firefox you can install chrome and try them both.I have always used Firefox in the past but I have found the latest version to be a memory hog and slow with multiple tabs.