• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, my daughter is officially a WKU Hilltopper. Took her down and got her moved into her dorm yesterday. :club:
GLGL. If you ever see the baseball coach tell him I said hi, my old coach was just named the head coach there.

Posting from the Embassy Suites business center in Syracuse where I had to take a truckload of stuff to the New York State Fairgrounds. Had a free cocktail at the Manager's Reception held every nighrt from 5:30 to 7:30. Had dinner here at the hotel, the Shrimp Fra Diavlo was delicious. Now I am just getting back in from a walk out to make sure the truck was locked, they have me in a no smoking room, so I had to go out to smoke. Off to crash before I head home tomorrow, after lunch at the Dinosaur BBQ joint of course.Safe night all. Cards live, pots monsters.

really??? well GLthings were a little shaky today....pretty crazy, but everyone is ok!!
Where were you and what did you feel? Tell us the story!
Posting from the Embassy Suites business center in Syracuse where I had to take a truckload of stuff to the New York State Fairgrounds. Had a free cocktail at the Manager's Reception held every nighrt from 5:30 to 7:30. Had dinner here at the hotel, the Shrimp Fra Diavlo was delicious. Now I am just getting back in from a walk out to make sure the truck was locked, they have me in a no smoking room, so I had to go out to smoke. Off to crash before I head home tomorrow, after lunch at the Dinosaur BBQ joint of course.Safe night all. Cards live, pots monsters.
I'm sorry you're in a no-smoking room, but it sounds like you're in pretty good shape otherwise! So do you get to sleep in tomorrow or do you have more business?

Nothing new to report.edit: Well, I drank a bit too much for a Wednesday, but other than that, nothing new. Wait, that's not really new.

I want to hear Renae's song.
You're too sweet to me. The chorus is:All I really want to do is love youand it don't matter to me if you love me backit'd be better if you didbut I'll take what I can getcause loving you has always been a one way trackI'm also working on one called Running and one called Weed, Wine and Pills.
You're too sweet to me. The chorus is:All I really want to do is love youand it don't matter to me if you love me backit'd be better if you didbut I'll take what I can getcause loving you has always been a one way track
Song about my life
You're too sweet to me. The chorus is:All I really want to do is love youand it don't matter to me if you love me backit'd be better if you didbut I'll take what I can getcause loving you has always been a one way trackI'm also working on one called Running and one called Weed, Wine and Pills.
I'm loving it and I can't wait for Weed, Wine and Pills! You're amazing. That's all there is to it.