• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

That's ridiculous. 8 days on one page. I should be asleep already. I have to get up for work tomorrow. I have an all hands (meaning the entire district) meeting at the high school at 8 am. Boo. Then a staff meeting at my actual work, then work, then the ice cream social.Conner returns from the farm tomorrow evening. He starts middle school on Wednesday. :club: It's going to be weird not having him at work with me every day. I think I'm really going to miss him.sidenote: Now I know why we had no Paulie yesterday. Glad you're back!

He does. Specifically, he lives in Speedway.
Gotcha! I'm glad he's okay. Did he go to the memorial service at the fairgrounds today?
Only a week in, but things are going really well at the new job. Tough getting used to starting at 6 a.m. but damn, the days sure fly by.
6 am is damn early. I'm getting up at 6:30. Blech.

Work was busy. I was there for a long time. Conner is back from the farm. He has one more day off before school starts.

Only a week in, but things are going really well at the new job. Tough getting used to starting at 6 a.m. but damn, the days sure fly by.
Did you get a kitchen gig? Sorry.. I fell off on the blog posts. Also.. Go America! Go Pack! Go Cubs!Go Hawkeyes! Go Seminoles!Emmit Smith's a sissy. NASCAR's not a sport. Canada's gayer than a bucket of dicks, still. Um.. things in Iowa are good. Beautiful weather. Been fishing a couple times this year but haven't caught anything worth reporting. Mom's got the titty cancer but we're gettin' her fixed up with some radiation, some chemo and some double E's or something. Things have been exceptionally crazy since the wedding..but good, in that way. Kids are getting big, so am I. Good job in a corporate restaurant environment that I would've never seen myself in a year ago, but am extremely happy with, now. And you, my loves.. oh, how I've longed for you all.. Allen, I may have missed your pre-season game 1 update on Facebook but I'd really appreciate my tri-weekly Titans update, Sir. Hasselbeck's not a slouch. And his sister-in-law is hot.Renae, thanks for keeping me up to date on country music I should care about on the ol' Facebook. I'll get around to listening to any of it soon, I promise. Nik, keep on knitting. Jeffrey, if you're out there..somewhere out there..I miss you. Henry, our Cubs managed to pull out 12 of 15 when it mattered the least.. awesome. Dustin, you're more awesome than a Zambrano meltdown.Voldy--LOL. Nice team. Can't wait for Jimbo Fisher to roll over them. AGAIN.Tim; nice broad. I'd hit it. AGAIN.Paul..Super Bowl?AGAIN.Scott..who we backing this run? My heart says Paul, my weiner says Bachman.Raq & Jarret.. Hey dudes. Brett.. sigh. I miss your curls. Wherever you are. I'm sure I've forgotten some folks along the way.. but I just tried to remember the last couple pages I caught up on. So, many apologies. I truly, truly hope you've all been well. I'll do my best to stop in more often..but no promises, obv.Love you all.
Scott..who we backing this run? My heart says Paul, my weiner says Bachman.
HiNot only is she hot but Dog told her to be submissive to her husband!

Good evening folks, caught up.I concur E, another trip to the Superbowl would be loverly. Their history is to go to two in a row, although they haven't always won them both. Good luck to your mom, cancer is a mofo. Got my results today, two polyps removed, benign but pre-cancerous. Get to do it all again in 3 years.Toni just made reservations for Saturday at Turning Stone. I will get to play another HPT event and Toni will play the High Heels tourney that night. And she just let me know we are going to Reno on Sept. 8, she got a free trip from Harrah's, flight and hotel included. Don't know how she does it.

Did you get a kitchen gig? Sorry.. I fell off on the blog posts. Also.. Go America! Go Pack! Go Cubs!Go Hawkeyes! Go Seminoles!Emmit Smith's a sissy. NASCAR's not a sport. Canada's gayer than a bucket of dicks, still. Um.. things in Iowa are good. Beautiful weather. Been fishing a couple times this year but haven't caught anything worth reporting. Mom's got the titty cancer but we're gettin' her fixed up with some radiation, some chemo and some double E's or something. Things have been exceptionally crazy since the wedding..but good, in that way. Kids are getting big, so am I. Good job in a corporate restaurant environment that I would've never seen myself in a year ago, but am extremely happy with, now. And you, my loves.. oh, how I've longed for you all.. Allen, I may have missed your pre-season game 1 update on Facebook but I'd really appreciate my tri-weekly Titans update, Sir. Hasselbeck's not a slouch. And his sister-in-law is hot.Renae, thanks for keeping me up to date on country music I should care about on the ol' Facebook. I'll get around to listening to any of it soon, I promise. Nik, keep on knitting. Jeffrey, if you're out there..somewhere out there..I miss you. Henry, our Cubs managed to pull out 12 of 15 when it mattered the least.. awesome. Dustin, you're more awesome than a Zambrano meltdown.Voldy--LOL. Nice team. Can't wait for Jimbo Fisher to roll over them. AGAIN.Tim; nice broad. I'd hit it. AGAIN.Paul..Super Bowl?AGAIN.Scott..who we backing this run? My heart says Paul, my weiner says Bachman.Raq & Jarret.. Hey dudes. Brett.. sigh. I miss your curls. Wherever you are. I'm sure I've forgotten some folks along the way.. but I just tried to remember the last couple pages I caught up on. So, many apologies. I truly, truly hope you've all been well. I'll do my best to stop in more often..but no promises, obv.Love you all.
GL to your mom....and I really miss Brett too :club:
Good evening folks, caught up.I concur E, another trip to the Superbowl would be loverly. Their history is to go to two in a row, although they haven't always won them both. Good luck to your mom, cancer is a mofo. Got my results today, two polyps removed, benign but pre-cancerous. Get to do it all again in 3 years.Toni just made reservations for Saturday at Turning Stone. I will get to play another HPT event and Toni will play the High Heels tourney that night. And she just let me know we are going to Reno on Sept. 8, she got a free trip from Harrah's, flight and hotel included. Don't know how she does it.
- no comment- glad your OK!!!- well, we all know how that weekend is going to turn out!!- Cuz Toni rules, obv