• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Today I register Conner for middle school and volunteer at the PTO table there. Then I have a work get-together. Tomorrow I am meeting with my boss and Monday I go back to work. Summer has gone by too fast.
and BW's
Today I register Conner for middle school and volunteer at the PTO table there. Then I have a work get-together. Tomorrow I am meeting with my boss and Monday I go back to work. Summer has gone by too fast.
it has gone by waaaaaaay to fast....is it vegas yet?
Maybe for WVU at UMD 9/17. If not then, 11/12 for Notre Dame at UMD at FedEx Field.
ok...well let us know either way a week earlier incase we have to make plans for his daughter.
and BW's
I'm 50/50 on BW's. I may be going to the lake with Dave and Conner to water ski with his dad and sister. My afternoon meeting might go too long so I won't be able to go to the lake tomorrow afternoon, though, in which case I'll see you at BW's around 7-ish?

After a summer of speaking almost all English, I got to whip out my Spanish today at the middle school registration. It was good to stretch those muscles.

Yesterday I waterskiied. I wasn't really planning on it. I haven't been in many years and I just didn't know if I felt like trekking out to the lake with Dave's family and enduring the water up the nose and whatnot. Well, Dave talked me into going and it turned out to be fun, despite the inevitable water up the nose. I managed to successfully ski on only my third attempt. Dave is a skiing master. He's bragged of his prowess and after 15 years or so, I finally got to see him in action.

Wow. Extra super dead day in here. I went to a wine and cheese party with Kelly that was hosted by friends from the accessibility agency of which she is the president. It was a nice time. Then the weather went to crap. I was going to go out salsa dancing afterward, but it was raining and late. It was supposed to be attended by coworkers, but I'm pretty sure only a couple showed up so I opted out.I'm glad I was not at the Sugarland concert at the state fair where the grandstand blew over and killed some folks. A co-worker was there with her sister. It had begun to rain and the wind was blowing pretty good from what I can tell from the pics and video. They were in the front row, but left, I assume because they were nervous about the weather, and the stage and its roof collapsed shortly thereafter. So scary.sidenote: No Paulie today. Hmm.

I'm glad I was not at the Sugarland concert at the state fair where the grandstand blew over and killed some folks. A co-worker was there with her sister. It had begun to rain and the wind was blowing pretty good from what I can tell from the pics and video. They were in the front row, but left, I assume because they were nervous about the weather, and the stage and its roof collapsed shortly thereafter. So scary.
Do you remember Derrick? (Not DHut, the other Derrick)10233_1129802888462_1328933211_30355811_8370882_n.jpgHe hung out with us in the Ran M&G line in Indy when she opened for Kenny Chesney?He's a big Sugarland fan. He was there. He was about 10 feet from where the top rigging fell. He has some bruises and scrapes from helping dig people out from under the rigging but he's okay.
Do you remember Derrick? (Not DHut, the other Derrick)10233_1129802888462_1328933211_30355811_8370882_n.jpgHe hung out with us in the Ran M&G line in Indy when she opened for Kenny Chesney?He's a big Sugarland fan. He was there. He was about 10 feet from where the top rigging fell. He has some bruises and scrapes from helping dig people out from under the rigging but he's okay.
I do remember him! Wow! I'm glad he's okay. Does he live here in Indy?

Good afternoon folks, caught up. Got home late last night after a couple days at Turning Stone. Played in a couple of the Heartland Poker Tour events, didn't cash. Did alright at the cash tables, broke even there. Blackjack killed me this trip. Now I am getting ready to go watch the Astros Single-A team, the Valleycats play. It's 'Wear your NFL jersey/ Wing Night' at the park. I will be sampling a plethora of wings.

If you want to know why I disappear for four months every winter just watch ABC at 7:00 tonight.

Glad he's ok. I saw the video of the collapse today.Scary shit.