FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

TOGTFO
She has 2 of them.
I didn't find out your answers. Post them in the thread and I'll give you feedback. We learned that I'm less slutty than I thought. I'm interested in how you and I compare.
5 in the past year, age 15, total 20.
I thought we were keeping our thing on the downlow?
I have a 2nd girlfriend! :club:
details
217499_10150719780080315_825585314_19872899_2479096_n.jpgBorn 5/13/1980...1/2 Mexican (her dad moved to the states when he was 16), 1/2 Italian....but says she's the whitest girl possible culturally. Middle school autism support teacher. Owns her own house. Might be dirtier and more inappropriate than me. Yes, it's possible. Her parents are awesome. My mom loves her. Hella brains. Anything else?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

She has 2 of them.5 in the past year, age 15, total 20.I have a 2nd girlfriend! :club:217499_10150719780080315_825585314_19872899_2479096_n.jpgBorn 5/13/1980...1/2 Mexican (her dad moved to the states when he was 16), 1/2 Italian....but says she's the whitest girl possible culturally. Middle school autism support teacher. Owns her own house. Might be dirtier and more inappropriate than me. Yes, it's possible. Her parents are awesome. My mom loves her. Hella brains. Anything else?
ooooooooohhhhh she's cuuuuuuuute!

Evening all.Went golfing with my brother today. Tougher and much longer course than I usually play.Rough 56 on the front 9, 49 on the back for 105.11th hole I believe is the longest hole in the state of Illinois (par 5 678 yds from the tips). I wasn't too disappointed with my 7.

217499_10150719780080315_825585314_19872899_2479096_n.jpgBorn 5/13/1980...1/2 Mexican (her dad moved to the states when he was 16), 1/2 Italian....but says she's the whitest girl possible culturally. Middle school autism support teacher. Owns her own house. Might be dirtier and more inappropriate than me. Yes, it's possible. Her parents are awesome. My mom loves her. Hella brains. Anything else?
I've been to that exact spot. (the rooftop, not dating a chick who owns her own house)
ooooooooohhhhh she's cuuuuuuuute!
**** an a right she is! :club: And she was wearing an OU tshirt the other night. How do you feel about THAT?One negative though, she went to Penn State so we talk shit about that all the time.
I've been to that exact spot. (the rooftop, not dating a chick who owns her own house)
We were trying to find $20 tickets. Super hot Sunday game against the Astros, tickets everywhere on the street and all the scalpers were trying to sell us $90 tickets. I explained to them if there was one thing I knew how to do, it was buy tickets for a shitty baseball team and game. We got one guy down to $40 and almost did it until a guy offered us rooftops for $60, which is all you can eat and drink so we went for it. I had 5 Fat Tires and a good meal along with like 50 cookies so I think I more than made out in that deal.Random: I saw Toews walking around outside before the game with a Bears hat on. No one said a word to him.

Good morning folks, caught up.Typing this on Wendy's MacBook Pro since I stayed here last night with the dogs while she goes to AC. Chopped for $220 last night at the club and got $65 for A's Full of K's high hand. Then I proceeded to give most of it away on the cash table. After all these years you'd think I'd have learned how to walk away when ahead. C'est la vie.Nice looking friend there Mr. F. Gonna be nice when the Sawx meet the Pirates in October.

Good evening folks, home from poker at the bar. Dinner was free.Tomorrow I begin preparing for my colonoscopy on Tuesday. What a pain in the ass.

Left, terrible shirt though.
I thought we were keeping our thing on the downlow?
Does he really do as good of a job eating box as he claims?
um yeah....it wasn't your belly!
Oh yeah! I had to replay it in my head. Let's do it again to help better solidify the memory in my head.
She has 2 of them.5 in the past year, age 15, total 20.I have a 2nd girlfriend! :club:217499_10150719780080315_825585314_19872899_2479096_n.jpgBorn 5/13/1980...1/2 Mexican (her dad moved to the states when he was 16), 1/2 Italian....but says she's the whitest girl possible culturally. Middle school autism support teacher. Owns her own house. Might be dirtier and more inappropriate than me. Yes, it's possible. Her parents are awesome. My mom loves her. Hella brains. Anything else?
HOT!
If you dated a chick with her own house she could live there and not live with you. You could go there for the sexing and then go home to your own bed, yet you could have regular sexing. Hopefully she would be somehow anti-marriage so this could go on for a long time.
Good morning folks, caught up.Typing this on Wendy's MacBook Pro since I stayed here last night with the dogs while she goes to AC. Chopped for $220 last night at the club and got $65 for A's Full of K's high hand. Then I proceeded to give most of it away on the cash table. After all these years you'd think I'd have learned how to walk away when ahead. C'est la vie.Nice looking friend there Mr. F. Gonna be nice when the Sawx meet the Pirates in October.
...know when to walk away and know when to run...We're degenerate-like, though and therefore do not know these things.
Good evening folks, home from poker at the bar. Dinner was free.Tomorrow I begin preparing for my colonoscopy on Tuesday. What a pain in the ass.
Literally. Have you drank the forty gallons of stuff yet?
Left, terrible shirt though.
Yep. She should take it off.
She's not a Red Sox fan, it's an Ortiz shirt and that's her last name.
That's what they all say...

Gen Con was good. I worked hard, played some games, learned to make chain mail, bought a new game and had dinners and drinks with friends late every night. I had to force the kids to leave the Magic hall to play other games and eat throughout the weekend. They got in some D&D, bought foam swords and ocarinas and other geeky stuff. I even took a Pilates class. It was great for stretching out after a 14 hour day and before another 14 hour day. I ran into a zillion people I know and generally felt right at home amongst the geeks. It's a good feeling. I love the amount of common ground I share with so many different people.

Good afternoon folks, just got up after sleeping off the drugs from the hospital. They told me everything went well. I wouldn't know, last thing I remember is watching the nurse write down some numbers on a chart. Woke up in a recovery room and Toni drove me home. Now I get to relax the rest of the day.You're right K, 64 oz of lemonade felt like forty gallons. I'm glad I like lemonade.

Good afternoon folks, just got up after sleeping off the drugs from the hospital. They told me everything went well. I wouldn't know, last thing I remember is watching the nurse write down some numbers on a chart. Woke up in a recovery room and Toni drove me home. Now I get to relax the rest of the day.You're right K, 64 oz of lemonade felt like forty gallons. I'm glad I like lemonade.
How's your pooper?
that'll do...when the hell are you coming to MD?for those that don't leave the boat:YahooFCPHA Survival League Group ID #4418Password: fuckslutz
How's your pooper?
Hasn't been bad at all. Yesterday was worse. Now I'm set for a few years, knock wood.Off to crash, later kids.Cards live, pots monsters.

Today I register Conner for middle school and volunteer at the PTO table there. Then I have a work get-together. Tomorrow I am meeting with my boss and Monday I go back to work. Summer has gone by too fast.