FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Yvonne Takacs-ParkerIf Dustin Sode isn't coming to Vegas would someone else like to offer up their mom for ridicule?Friday at 07:43 · Like · · Subscribe Henry Steermann likes this. Josh Barr Dustin's mother is a saint. You understand me? Dustin's mother is a SAINT! Friday at 09:12 · Unlike · 1 person Jeff Pasquale I will take Mrs. Sode for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER CALL HER AGAIN! Friday at 14:09 · Like Josh Barr Stop being lazy Jeff, you could at least cook her the seafood dinner before you never call her again. Friday at 14:21 · Like Renae Simpson You both realize she is single now, don't you? Friday at 17:06 · Like Jeff Pasquale ‎Dustin, can your mom and I crash at your place next time we're both in town? The pullout couch will do fine. Just call me daddy. Friday at 17:25 · Unlike · 1 person Tim Fryer My couch pulls out, but I don't. about an hour ago · Unlike · 1 person
Yvonne is a mom, I will offer her up for ridicule.
OMBTkate-upton-celeb-softball-03.jpg
Approved
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So I patched some holes in my room in preparation for painting. I guess that means I'll have to paint tomorrow. Blah.

I can drywall...i think?? i can definitely patch holes
We'll see how well I succeeded at hole patching, today.
We'll see how well I succeeded at hole patching, today.
I'm pretty good at hole packing.
I'm pretty good at hole packing.
Hardy har har.
I'm good at bowl packing.Good evening folks, caught up.
I'm sure you are!
OMBTemma-watson-deathly-hallows-part-2-NY-premiere-01.jpg
I love that dress.