• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Today I:
  • Cleaned out my toiletries and took a bunch of hotel sized stuff to the salvation army.
  • Took cans to the recycling dumpster at school.
  • Dropped off a DVD of the school news broadcasts to a parent.
  • Mowed the back yard.
  • Vacuumed the living room.
  • Made chili.

Now Dave and I are watching (again) the last episode of Game of Thrones. Thanks, again, Ren for hooking me up and making sure I get my fix.

But you're going to a hotel in a couple weeks. You might need that stuff.

I'm pretty sure Bally's will give me more.I kept book for two games today at the little league park. [whine]My head hurts. Plus it was pretty damn hot so I got all sweaty. [/whine]

Good afternoon folks, just catching up before heading out for a home game. Had a good night last night, chopped 3 ways for $275 ea plus $50 for half the Last Man Standing. Taped Jeter's 3000th. Hollywood couldn't have written a better script.

I'm pretty sure Bally's will give me more.I kept book for two games today at the little league park. [whine]My head hurts. Plus it was pretty damn hot so I got all sweaty. [/whine]
It was hot.Went golfing with my brother today. Beat him again.Played the same course as 2 weeks ago when I shot 49-51 for an even 100. 46-49 today for a nice 95, best I've ever shot on that course.
Good afternoon folks, just catching up before heading out for a home game. Had a good night last night, chopped 3 ways for $275 ea plus $50 for half the Last Man Standing.
Excellent job on the pokah.
It was hot.Went golfing with my brother today. Beat him again.Played the same course as 2 weeks ago when I shot 49-51 for an even 100. 46-49 today for a nice 95, best I've ever shot on that course.
tpmm?
Excellent job on the pokah.
Paul is always winning the poker. How does he do it? His luckbox must be big.
Mourning. I have nothing particularly interesting to report.
That's fine. I'm just glad you're posting.I officially scored two tournament ball games today. Dave kept the scoreboard and the pitch counts (pitch counts are very important in little league). Then we went to softball. Dave is playing but I am not. Today two of our friends and former teammates brought their new babies. I was in new baby heaven snuggling a two month old and a 6 day old. It was incredibly awesome.
I have decided the only shoes I will wear in Vegas will be flip flops. I have 3 new pair for the trip. If I can't wear flip flops to dinner then I guess I'm not eating.
Erica always says that in Vegas, no matter where you go, some folks are dressed to the nines and others are wearing shorts and flip flops. I'm sure it doesn't matter.

Yvonne Takacs-ParkerIf Dustin Sode isn't coming to Vegas would someone else like to offer up their mom for ridicule?Friday at 07:43 · Like · · Subscribe Henry Steermann likes this. Josh Barr Dustin's mother is a saint. You understand me? Dustin's mother is a SAINT! Friday at 09:12 · Unlike · 1 person Jeff Pasquale I will take Mrs. Sode for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER CALL HER AGAIN! Friday at 14:09 · Like Josh Barr Stop being lazy Jeff, you could at least cook her the seafood dinner before you never call her again. Friday at 14:21 · Like Renae Simpson You both realize she is single now, don't you? Friday at 17:06 · Like Jeff Pasquale ‎Dustin, can your mom and I crash at your place next time we're both in town? The pullout couch will do fine. Just call me daddy. Friday at 17:25 · Unlike · 1 person Tim Fryer My couch pulls out, but I don't. about an hour ago · Unlike · 1 person