• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Who the **** am I?What she said.
You're that stinky guy who never washes his hockey pants.
Some things never change though...271166_10150676759635315_825585314_19372951_4658762_n.jpg
Love it!
Hope all is well with you fuck faces. :club:
Aside of some sunburn on my shins, all is well. The weather in the southern california is great. Tomorrow we go to Disneyland.
The non-helmet folks, I suppose.Yeah, that is an expensive undertaking. I assume you're going to be making bank when it's over.
Sometimes it doesn't really matter if they have a helmet or not. Especially the guys that like to race across the bridges.Lets hope so.

Disneyland was awesome. We went straight to Star Tours because it has been revamped to have new 54 new scenarios. The line was very long so we waited and waited, but imho, it was worth it. We went to Tatooine where we joined a pod race and to Coruscant.We hit up all the major rides throughout the course of the day including Pirates, twice, and Indiana Jones. We also rode the submarines, which I hadn't ridden since I was a kid. It has been retooled and now has a Finding Nemo theme which turned out to be really cute. The weather was absolutely perfect with temps in the 70s and no humidity.I'm not sure I could ever get tired of that place.

I wonder how many miles I've walked the last few days. I'm sure it hasn't been enough to burn off the churros and other tasty food I've consumed at the amusment parks.

We're back in SLO. The train ride was lovely. I'm reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" and picturing Harrison Ford as Deckard.

Today was a fun day with my parents. The boys, my parents and I had lunch together. Mom and I did a little shopping while dad took the boys to see Transformers 3. Then we did our shopping at Costco with Gram for our family get together tomorrow. For dinner, mom made us taco soup. So yum. It's nice to be together in SLO.

Tomorrow my uncle and cousins come over for a family get together at my grandma's house. One of my cousins in particular seems to think he's a thug gangsta with the ability to write raps while really he's a teenage father who lives with his gf's parents. His facebook page is mildly embarrassing. I hope he's not that much of a douche in person. I haven't seen him for a few years. We might get a visit from my uncle's ex who has over the years been pretty awful to my uncle, her kids, and our family. Recently things haven't been too bad, but it's going to be awkward. This is all because we are remembering my cousin who od'd a couple of months ago. It could be nice or it could be a complete train wreck. I wish I could not give a crap how it goes and just sit back and watch the whole thing transpire, but I can't do it. I'm going to bed with a sense of foreboding and a creeping dread.

Hey all.Nice to be back online. My DSL modem/router crapped out on me Wednesday and I hadn't gotten a chance to get to Best Buy and replace it until this afternoon.Busy week at the boat, worked some OT this week, probably more next week.

Disneyland was awesome. We went straight to Star Tours because it has been revamped to have new 54 new scenarios. The line was very long so we waited and waited, but imho, it was worth it. We went to Tatooine where we joined a pod race and to Coruscant.We hit up all the major rides throughout the course of the day including Pirates, twice, and Indiana Jones. We also rode the submarines, which I hadn't ridden since I was a kid. It has been retooled and now has a Finding Nemo theme which turned out to be really cute. The weather was absolutely perfect with temps in the 70s and no humidity.I'm not sure I could ever get tired of that place.
Sounds great.I saw a story on Attack of the Show about the new Star Tours. It got great reviews.