• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I was out at work today and I knocked on the door of a house that had a bunch of pro-teacher, anti-walker signs in the window. 80 year old man walks out and, upon learning why I'm there, he thanks me for the work I'm doing. He then engages me in a 5 minute discussion about how things could possibly get this screwed up in WI. I wrap up the conversation by saying I need to get to the rest of these houses before the rain starts and he obliges.As we're walking away, he turns and says, "Have you called your mother yet?"I called her then.

Happy Mother's Day.
Thanks!
I was out at work today and I knocked on the door of a house that had a bunch of pro-teacher, anti-walker signs in the window. 80 year old man walks out and, upon learning why I'm there, he thanks me for the work I'm doing. He then engages me in a 5 minute discussion about how things could possibly get this screwed up in WI. I wrap up the conversation by saying I need to get to the rest of these houses before the rain starts and he obliges.As we're walking away, he turns and says, "Have you called your mother yet?"I called her then.
Awesome.

The boys cooked me breakfast. I had my traditional Boston Market supper. Dave's parents were here. The dog was sweet and well behaved. I turned in my last classwork until August. It was a pretty good day. Unfortunately, there's work tomorrow. I really could use another day in my jammie pants. I'm still pretty sore from the walk. Maybe I'll learn my lesson and train before next year's mini.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mothers!Brandon got to have a pretty cool experience this Saturday at the Titans Kids Club Day:This is his new computer desktop background:fhC3mTxbFhFf7X0uRdo2.pngBlaine Bishop:vfo2F8TAtZHYN-UUu03L.pngForeshadowing? Coming out of the tunnel onto the field:7sk7-lwD07dCoT2EUUDT.pngIn front of Chris Johnson's locker:NU55KQXscED7goo6tBy7.pngWith the Music City Miracle Man, Kevin Dyson:koIFWqbKX98LeMmA3xMa.pngSeveral others on FBHad a pretty fun weekend, played some poker, Brandon had baseball game, pitched 3 innings, got a nice double play and 4 strikeouts. Went out to few bars with some friends Saturday night, ran into Johnny from the Karate Kid. Nice mothers day lunch and dinner yesterday with Denny and the kids.Congrats on finishing the run K!Welcome back Scott!Happy belated birthday Sky!

Brandon got to have a pretty cool experience this Saturday at the Titans Kids Club Day:Happy belated birthday Sky!
Sweet, the Bucs have something like that too.Happy B-day Sky.
Good boy.
fuckin' liberals!
Brandon is a lucky mofo, getting to hang with those cheerleaders.
agreed

I killed my Children's Lit final. 147/150. I got a perfect score on one of the two essays and a 72/75 on the other. My spanish final was a different story. Something went terribly wrong on that one. I still got an A- for the course though. So an A and an A-. Not too bad for the semester.

I killed my Children's Lit final. 147/150. I got a perfect score on one of the two essays and a 72/75 on the other. My spanish final was a different story. Something went terribly wrong on that one. I still got an A- for the course though. So an A and an A-. Not too bad for the semester.
That's my girl!