• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Good evening folks, caught up. Trip to AC on the 27-28-29th of April is a go, just got the itinerary in the mail. Flight leaves at 10am arrives at 11am.

My bus leaves on Saturday at 5. Thursday is a long day, first day of convention. Depending on circumstances on Friday, I might be able to meet you guys someplace for cocktails. I'm staying at the Sheraton on 53rd. Just got back to the room from Famous Dave's BBQ. Very good and filling. Time to bake and relax before crashing for an early day tomorrow.Toni didn't do as well at the machines as she'd hoped. Next time.
i wish you would have texted us..though Friday would have been bad since we had tickets to "how to succeed at business without really try" (soooo funny)...
Got free tickets to the Cubs game tomorrow afternoon, so I'm going.Night all.
awesome
hiDenny and Bethany have been watching this show called Chopped on the food network and I find it quite interesting as well. Seen like a dozen episodes of it now and always think of Blue when I watch it.
welcome to 2009!!!
Evening all.Golf went well on Saturday. I shot my usual round full of double bogeys. Beat my brother though, which usually doesn't happen.Back to work Sunday and today. Sucked ass.
ha ha
Good evening folks, caught up. Trip to AC on the 27-28-29th of April is a go, just got the itinerary in the mail. Flight leaves at 10am arrives at 11am.
flying?? how long is the drive?

i'm back....nyc was AWESOME...what a great citykitchen cabinets got in this week....we are hoping to have them installed by Sunday....will def post before and after pics once we are done...

i'm back....nyc was AWESOME...what a great citykitchen cabinets got in this week....we are hoping to have them installed by Sunday....will def post before and after pics once we are done...
ledger boards are your best friends. level and plumb is a must.

I got a ticket to the Rays game tonight from a poster who shall not be named. I also have a ticket to the game tomorrow from exchanging a ticket of a cancelled NBA preseason game. A little offense would be good.

I got a ticket to the Rays game tonight from a poster who shall not be named. I also have a ticket to the game tomorrow from exchanging a ticket of a cancelled NBA preseason game. A little offense would be good.
Oh the Rays have been plenty offensive this year.
Goooooo Mann - Oh wait, nevermind.