FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

The car is cleaned out and I am parked on the correct side of the street.Lunch was PB&J and Campbell's Beef with Vegetable Soup, Lay's Tangy Carolina Barbeque Chips, water.
No ganja on the off day?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Not quite married anymore means you have permission to come back and play with us from time to time again?
Means there's no such thing as permission anymore.
:club:
Holy schnikeys!
They've declared a snow emergency. I am off to clean out the car and find a parking space on the even side of the street.
It's a bummer you have to dig out. We got snow today, too, but only a couple of inches.
Uhm let's see. Same job. Different title. Different job level. More $$. Busy as hell.Lost 40 pounds and probably look stunning in a mankini.Father of a 14year old daughter who goes to the same high school I did and has some of the same teachers, yet I still have a full head of hair and none of it's grey yet.Oh ya almost forgot... not quite married anymore, but not completely unmarried either. Nah. I stormed the castle uninvited. Didn't take much effort given the security around here.
Mine big one is 15 and living with his dad now. Teenagers are the suck.
I assume with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Brilliant!
The car is cleaned out and I am parked on the correct side of the street.Lunch was PB&J and Campbell's Beef with Vegetable Soup, Lay's Tangy Carolina Barbeque Chips, water.
Ooh a blast from the past post.My lunch was 1 cup alphabet soup and salad with fat free dressing. I had Coke Zero to drink. I'm counting calories again, post holidays. I put on about 10 pounds from Vegas to the new Year. I've taken off 1/2 a pound since I started dieting in earnest again. I hope to be back at my proper weight before my annual doctor appointment in late Feb early March. If I can keep on the straight and narrow for most of the days, it should be no problem.
Oh ya almost forgot... not quite married anymore, but not completely unmarried either.
welcome back, lot of that going around.
Uhm let's see. Same job. Different title. Different job level. More $$. Busy as hell.Lost 40 pounds and probably look stunning in a mankini.Father of a 14year old daughter who goes to the same high school I did and has some of the same teachers, yet I still have a full head of hair and none of it's grey yet.Oh ya almost forgot... not quite married anymore, but not completely unmarried either. Nah. I stormed the castle uninvited. Didn't take much effort given the security around here.
Interesting.Good to hear from you.
Police were called last week to Mullets Sports Bar & Restaurant in Homer Glen to deal with an angry customer who allegedly shattered a framed photo of A.C. Slater, a fictional, mullet-wearing jock played by Mario Lopez in the 1990s television series “Saved by the Bell.”
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...0,5489941.story
Oooh! What about you?
one day...who knows
Sweeeet. We gotta find him a girlfriend.........
i asked him if he wanted to be single for a year and soil his oats...he declined..i don't even think that is the right phrase...lol
My lunch was 1 cup alphabet soup and salad with fat free dressing. I had Coke Zero to drink. I'm counting calories again, post holidays. I put on about 10 pounds from Vegas to the new Year. I've taken off 1/2 a pound since I started dieting in earnest again. I hope to be back at my proper weight before my annual doctor appointment in late Feb early March. If I can keep on the straight and narrow for most of the days, it should be no problem.
i gained 5 and i hate it....
$5.50 nego tonight at 9 est, considering playing........
i keep forgetting about these...