• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I have no problem with you disagreeing with my political views (in fact I enjoy a good debate) but if you're going to call them ignorant even jokingly then we're gonna pretty much be done.

I hate morning. I got to work at 7:30 this morning. Blah. Now I'm at school. Tengo solo un clase hoy dia, pero tengo que volver al trabajo. Tengo que escribir las noticias por el mes para los estudiantes y padres. Espero no toma muchas veces. I don't know if my last sentence is correct. Maybe Raq will stop by and correct my grammar for me.Debo estar leyendo la tarea. That's probably wrong, too. I'm no good trying to use the word "should".
Tengo solo una clase hoy, per tengo que volver al trabajo.The next 2 sentences i can't tell what you are trying to say...sorry but they are pretty bad.Debo de estar leyendo la tarea.
WITH MY DICK!
Yeah.. I laughed
[begin lesson]women are fucking insane! [/ lesson]
- Norm
Tengo solo una clase hoy, per tengo que volver al trabajo.The next 2 sentences i can't tell what you are trying to say...sorry but they are pretty bad.Debo de estar leyendo la tarea.Yeah.. I laughed- Norm
Gracias. I was trying to say, "I have to write the news for the month for the parents. I hope it doesn't take too much time."
Gracias. I was trying to say, "I have to write the news for the month for the parents. I hope it doesn't take too much time."
Tengo que escribir las noticias del mes para los padres. Deseo que no se demore.or Tengo que escribir las noticias del mes para los padres. Deseo que no me lleve mucho tiempo...I'd go with the first one.
Tengo que escribir las noticias del mes para los padres. Deseo que no se demore.or Tengo que escribir las noticias del mes para los padres. Deseo que no me lleve mucho tiempo...I'd go with the first one.
You are awesome. Thanks for your help.

yo quiero tu en mi cama sin ropa....tu gustas mi lengua en su cullo?chippa mi pinga!donde es el bano?yo me gusta helado de vanilla en su chocha.that's like rico suave shit right there

Home from Kobe Chinese Buffet and The Fresh Market.Caught up and checking out, safe night all.Cards live, pots monsters.
Kobe Chinese?