• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You're marrying the chick you brought to Vegas last summer right?I'm pretty sure I never saw her.
I don't think I did, either, but I'm not sure. He didn't bring her around us. I suppose he was afraid she'd run away.
Are you teaching full time in the fall?
I'm still substituting, but there are so few in this district that every sub employed works every day, so it's turned into a full-time gig. I don't know that I could make teaching a career, but the flexibility will be great when I go back to school in spring.
I'm still substituting, but there are so few in this district that every sub employed works every day, so it's turned into a full-time gig. I don't know that I could make teaching a career, but the flexibility will be great when I go back to school in spring.
I enjoyed the flexibility of subbing. I also enjoyed many of the classes I taught. I really didn't enjoy 5th or 8th grade classes, though. Blech.

I should have skipped the fries with my burger today. I also shouldn't have finished Conner's spaghetti-os from dinner. Ugh. I'm so paying for my eating indiscretions right now. I'm going to go open a window.

I don't think I did, either, but I'm not sure. He didn't bring her around us. I suppose he was afraid she'd run away.
Yes, its the same girl from last year. She spent pretty much the whole trip with her friend, hungover from the first night, in the room. I didn't see much of them that trip.I need another Vegas fix.
So what's up with Chicago in October.
23-24 (is that a Friday and Saturday?) with no big firm plans, but a group dinner on Saturday night and then some kind of shenanigans after. I was hoping Dave would come and we could hit the Horseshoe.I might want to go to the concert with Ren, but it's on a Sunday night which would mean taking Monday off, so I'm not sure on that. It will be my only opportunity to see Cross Canadian Ragweed, though, so I'm leaning towards yes.

23rd-24th is a sat-sun. Ren is going to a concert Sunday night, some of us going to be there fri-mon, only real group event being planned is a dinner the Saturday night. A few of us looking at going to the bears/redskins game on Sunday.

Dave made it on the early flight. He'll be in in a couple of hours. We're taking a road trip up to Salinas and then to San Jose to visit his aunt in the nursing home. I can't decide if I'm bringing my laptop. I probably will, but Conner will complain that I took Diablo (his game) with me, so I'm not sure.edit: Make that one hour! I've got to get on the ball.

For the first time ever, my yahoo mail is messing up. It is having trouble loading and finding things. Weird.

So what's up with Chicago in October.
23-24 (is that a Friday and Saturday?) with no big firm plans, but a group dinner on Saturday night and then some kind of shenanigans after. I was hoping Dave would come and we could hit the Horseshoe.I might want to go to the concert with Ren, but it's on a Sunday night which would mean taking Monday off, so I'm not sure on that. It will be my only opportunity to see Cross Canadian Ragweed, though, so I'm leaning towards yes.
Wait, what? Is this going to be a big group thing?

Sup everyoneTrip Report from New Orleans - Jarret and I got drunk! That city is just ridiculous...I can't begin to imagine how insane an Army trip there would be..Went to Harrah's on Saturday and made $250 in about 2hrs :)Had dinner at Nola - it was goot!!!So most of the stuff I ordered (except the appliances) got here while we were gone. When we got back we had 6 boxes here..The past couple of days we've been busy building stuff (5 drawer dresser, patio set, 2 sconces and 2 nightstands). Which hasn't left a lot of time for unpacking...I hate having boxes of shit everyone....Hopefully this week I'll get some of the unpacking done!That being said I should probably be in here much more often