• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Got to hang with my uncle David tonight. Saw pics of his new granddaughter. I can't believe my youngest teenaged cousin has a kid. I'm old!

Stuck on a dice table working for free all day.
That would suck. That's the problem with craps, if the table is taking everyone's mobneys there are no tips.
Did you take all their money?
No, there were actually a few pretty hot rolls.
That would suck. That's the problem with craps, if the table is taking everyone's mobneys there are no tips.
They were making money, they just weren't sharing. :club:
We have been missing Ren and Sha and Shaver and Spice. Not cool.
Oh my!

Gram, the boys and I saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice tonight. It was cute. Nicolas Cage was pretty fun in it. I love his sense of humor and timing. The special effects were good, too. The plot wasn't very deep, but it's a kids movie, so it was just right. The kid who plays the apprentice was funny, too.

Jeff,Can we get a Poconos trip report? Also, how goes the culinary school application?
Wow, you really are bored. Re: Chef school, I've been accepted, just awaiting funding confirmation. Should hear in the next two weeks.Not much to report on Poconos, did stuff with the kids, hit an indoor waterpark one day, played a round of golf. It was nice, but not really trip-report worthy.
My kids say it's hilarious.
I think we'll see it this weekend.
Wow, you really are bored. Re: Chef school, I've been accepted, just awaiting funding confirmation. Should hear in the next two weeks.Not much to report on Poconos, did stuff with the kids, hit an indoor waterpark one day, played a round of golf. It was nice, but not really trip-report worthy.
Does chef school offer financial aid like a regular college? Didn't you play cards in the Poconos with Stan?

Firefox has skins now to decorate the browser window. I know it sounds silly, but they have some cool ones. I put one on this morning.

Morris Day and the Time is playing the fair this weekend. On Monday, it's Blue Oyster Cult. If I'm not up north in Salinas on Monday, I may have to see that one. Those shows are free with admission. Cross Canadian Ragweed is playing on the 1st. I'll already be back home. This makes me sad.