FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Perhaps.. but she could at least treat me better.. after all I am the mother to the kids. There is no reason for her to be saying crap about me online on her myspace and facebook and then say things to me via text calling me names and wanting to beat me up. Why would I trust a person like that with my kids? Who is to say she won't say things to the kids directly about me too? (oh and she is his 3rd girlfriend.. he just happens to live with her now because he is too lazy to do anything for himself.) And when he has the kids I don't think it is completely insane for me to want HIM to do the majority of the work/parenting, he very rarely sees them as it is, and when he does he has to get her involved with everything. (and it is only fair.. seeing as I am with them 24/7/365 with NO help whatsoever. I'm not bitter or anything :ts )And she does not know important things about the kids' health (allergies) and he apparently neglected to mention any of it to her so my kids came home with slight rashes from exposure to allergens. not a huge deal to most but given that I have fought really hard to keep their skin clear it pisses me off. OR I guess I could also just ignore all that and try to enjoy having some free time to myself and getting to go out more... :club:
I forgot that you had mentioned her immature behavior on facebook regarding you. That would piss me off, too. As for the allergies and whatnot, you're going to have to send a note because he obviously doesn't remember these things. As for wanting him to do the parenting, I don't disagree, but he's not going to. Unfortunately, as long as she's with him, you're going to have to deal. Can the court intervene on the threats and insults and whatnot? I'd start saving as much of that as possible.Hopefully, you're going through the hardest part right now and it will improve over time.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I never even took my camera out of the case all weekend.I've seen Scott's pics.Vold has pics from dinner at LB and perhaps some others? I assume he'll put them here?Anyone else take any pics this weekend?
I have one pic of my shoes!!!
Glad he found you guys. He called me while I was at some party Saturday night asking me for some numbers of people who were there cause he only had Renae's and she wasn't answering her phone so I take it he got a hold of Nikki.
Go figure, Ren not answering her phone, I have no idea what that's like.....I feel like I could sleep for days! Went to pick - up yesterday from my moms but he wouldn't go to sleep at bed time so around 9 I decided to just bring him home. All in all, I think I drove for roughly 6 hours yesterday. And then he was up this morning at 7. Guess who's taking a nap this afternoon!!
Morning. Off to play 18.
Didn't know you played. I need to get out and swing some. Been over two years.

some hicken humor ...Client: 'hi, one of your technicians just dropped off and set up a new MFP and we can't figure out how to fax' ....Hicken: 'ok, this may sound silly, but did you first hit the large fax button on the left?'Client: 'one sec ... ok, i think we got it, thanks'

I don't remember seeing a firefly shirt.
After Little Buddha - It's black with a graphic of the ship on it. I thought for sure you and Nik would be the only ones who realized what it was.*edit - this one:c252_serenity_inflight_babydoll.jpg
if it's pitty you are looking for ..... DENIED!
I mainly wanted to point out that I had 10 days off in a row and have another 3 coming up.
I mainly wanted to point out that AlIn spelled pity wrong.
Nice start but that wasn't "proper" pai gow.
Was it mini? Maybe it was. I was drunk too.
Yeah, the first day at Flamingo we were playing Mini Pai-Gow. Then when the British guys came up and lost, they said they had to move to a 'proper' table.Was the only time I played mini all weekend. I like the full 7 card version better.