FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Kristen Nicoson -Greg Such: VEGAS...Please! We need our Normie.Renae SimpsonI have to 2nd that.Greg SuchI'm trying! 85% sure!

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm with Jeff on this one, no to Little Buddha, Lavo and cabana. But thanks Vold for taking care of that, I really wish I could make it out this year. Flights were more money this year and there hasn't been many seat sales from here.

you want my Harras number?
Hmmm, I was wondering about that.Only 2 weeks away, and I've already had a deposit charged on my credit card. Not sure if I should cancel and try re-booking for the 3rd time. Might just stick with Bally's. I had a buddy just get back from Vegas a couple weeks ago. He stayed at Bally's and said he liked the place.Thoughts?

Flights are ridiculous right now. Normally one way costs way more than round trip, but not so much right now. I just booked our CA trip yesterday and the money wasn't much more to fly in to Santa Ana (closest to Disney) and fly out of San Luis Obispo (place of my birth) two weeks later.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty pumped the Hawks wrapped things up last night because the bar right by my work is having midget wrestling tomorrow night.I think Spike TV is going to be there taping, the wrestlers are the same guys in the TV show Halfpint Brawlers.

Flights are ridiculous right now. Normally one way costs way more than round trip, but not so much right now. I just booked our CA trip yesterday and the money wasn't much more to fly in to Santa Ana (closest to Disney) and fly out of San Luis Obispo (place of my birth) two weeks later.
My one way from Vegas to Tampa was $400 and I booked it about a month ago. I could have gotten it a little cheaper but I wanted to use sky miles so it had to be Delta.
I was so super excited when Vold called me last night with the news! He couldn't even get the words out. He said email and I was already freaking! I love love love that hotel.In for cabana and probably in for LAVO since I'll be with you guys anyways for checking in. Must find another appropriate outfit now. Or will shorts and slutty tanks cut it?I've heard that's a side- effect of an up coming trip.
Obv those are fine!
Known as Ford Amphitheatre since its 2004 opening, the 20,000-capacity concert venue at the Florida State Fairgrounds will now be called the 1-800 Ask-Gary Amphitheatre.That just rolls off the tongue. They should have called it the scurred and confused theatre.
JFC

Ok, so cabana is a go....so it sounds like.What day you guys want it? Cause we should take advantage and go for almost the entire day to get our monies worth.VoldMrs VoldSpiceRenOzzyNikWho else for cabana?Please list what day as well.Saturday before Buddha? Sunday? Friday?yDaicEPC8ALEThMkHCsf.jpgnGvEUKDKovHZ9zfgEfiX.jpg

Damn! So my root canal was shorter and less stressful than the last one. I only had two roots in that one! I hope it doesn't hurt tomorrow.I wonder how Raq is feeling?!? I wonder how those boobs feel. Heehee.
I feel ok....it really feels like i went to the gym and worked out too much, that kinda sore....i haven't been able to take off the bandages yet...will do that tomorrow....will give an update then :club:
I feel ok....it really feels like i went to the gym and worked out too much, that kinda sore....i haven't been able to take off the bandages yet...will do that tomorrow....will post a picture update then :club:
fyppretty awesome sign ...MQe3_ZK0BBpOtz1biP6d.png
I'm with Jeff on this one, no to Little Buddha, Lavo and cabana. But thanks Vold for taking care of that, I really wish I could make it out this year. Flights were more money this year and there hasn't been many seat sales from here.
My flight this year about about $300 more then it was last year. I think cabana on Saturday or Sunday. I think Friday may be a shopping day for me since I need shoes for my dress. I've decided to stop looking here and just purchase there. Did I read it right that we don't get bottle service with this cabana??
My flight this year about about $300 more then it was last year. I think cabana on Saturday or Sunday. I think Friday may be a shopping day for me since I need shoes for my dress. I've decided to stop looking here and just purchase there. Did I read it right that we don't get bottle service with this cabana??
Stocked fridge. Pretty sure bottle service is available upon ordering it.
Ok, so cabana is a go....so it sounds like.What day you guys want it? Cause we should take advantage and go for almost the entire day to get our monies worth.VoldMrs VoldSpiceRenOzzyNikWho else for cabana?Please list what day as well.Saturday before Buddha? Sunday? Friday?yDaicEPC8ALEThMkHCsf.jpgnGvEUKDKovHZ9zfgEfiX.jpg
I'd prefer Friday to Saturday, I think, but I don't have a strong preference. Whatever everyone else wants. What time is our LB reservation?
I'd prefer Friday to Saturday, I think, but I don't have a strong preference. Whatever everyone else wants. What time is our LB reservation?
8pm. That's why Saturday would work.
Hmmm, I was wondering about that.Only 2 weeks away, and I've already had a deposit charged on my credit card. Not sure if I should cancel and try re-booking for the 3rd time. Might just stick with Bally's. I had a buddy just get back from Vegas a couple weeks ago. He stayed at Bally's and said he liked the place.Thoughts?
I'm fine with saving money.

I did squats, bench press, rows and deadlift tonight. It's my third workout in 6 days. My butt and boobs better start defying some gravity in a hurry. Also, I'm considering a little tanning booth trip (for the first time since I was 18) in preparation for bathing suit time. Apparently, my favorite sin is vanity, followed closely by coveting thy neigbor's wife.

Ok, so cabana is a go....so it sounds like.What day you guys want it? Cause we should take advantage and go for almost the entire day to get our monies worth.VoldMrs VoldSpiceRenOzzyNikWho else for cabana?Please list what day as well.Saturday before Buddha? Sunday? Friday?
fine don't read my posts