FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Wahoo!
This!!!Do I need an Ipad if I have a touch?? What is all the hype? I just need to know if this is something I need to start asking for.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You iphone/ipad users might wanna read this. AT&T is discontinuing their unlimited data plan as of June 7th and introducing 2 different capped plans where if you go over you pay more .... http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/02/...in6539670.shtml
Current AT&T subscribers will be allowed to keep the unlimited plan, even if they renew their contracts. But all new subscribers will have to choose one of the two new plans. Sweet, even though I could probably save 15 bucks and get the cheaper new plan. I doubt I ever go over.

I might paint a room this weekend. Probably the kitchen/dining room. Maybe the hall, too. Hmmm...

Looks like I may get a second interview.
Good luck sir.
I might paint a room this weekend. Probably the kitchen/dining room. Maybe the hall, too. Hmmm...
It's the prep work that's the bitch.Good evening folks, caught up.
I think an umpire might be murdered in Detroit tonight.
Jesus, I just saw that. Seriously, what can possibly be running through his head right there?
Jesus, I just saw that. Seriously, what can possibly be running through his head right there?
I have no idea. I would think in that situation, unless it's OBVIOUS the runner is safe, you just call it an out and let the pitcher have his perfect game.
I have no idea. I would think in that situation, unless it's OBVIOUS the runner is safe, you just call it an out and let the pitcher have his perfect game.
At just about the same time that was a badly blown call in the Rays - Blue Jays game too. Ump said the guy missed third base but replays showed he touched it. It would have tied the game.There's been some really bad calls the last weeks. But to call that on the last out for a perfect game is just beyond ridiculous. He should be umping games in rookie ball for a while.
At just about the same time that was a badly blown call in the Rays - Blue Jays game too. Ump said the guy missed third base but replays showed he touched it. It would have tied the game.There's been some really bad calls the last weeks. But to call that on the last out for a perfect game is just beyond ridiculous. He should be umping games in rookie ball for a while.
BFMFT!

Nobody freak out or anything, but the Hickens have upgraded technology by leaving Dish Network and adding DirectTV. as of June 14th we will not only have that fancy HD service everyone has been talking about, but we will also have the ability to record, play, pause, rewind and fast forward television shows with this new fangled futuristic technology called DVR. :club: What will they come up with next!!?

wow just watched that replay, soooooooooooooo bad, wow, that umpire has to feel like complete shit right nowfull recap of what Vold posted .....http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=300602106"I just cost that kid a perfect game," Joyce said. "I thought he beat the throw. I was convinced he beat the throw, until I saw the replay.""It was the biggest call of my career," said Joyce, who became a full-time major league umpire in 1989.

No idea what that is, Blue. Guess I'll have to change my MSN account. In my defense, though, they do deliver really quick.
Without a perscription???
Nobody freak out or anything, but the Hickens have upgraded technology by leaving Dish Network and adding DirectTV. as of June 14th we will not only have that fancy HD service everyone has been talking about, but we will also have the ability to record, play, pause, rewind and fast forward television shows with this new fangled futuristic technology called DVR. :club: What will they come up with next!!?
Wow. Up is down. Black is white. Dogs and cats are living together!

had a royal with cheese tonight, didn't pay much but the sick call I made with AQ did.back in the positive$630 down only $1180 to go..

how does that dude in the holloway killing in aruba go and kill ANOTHER chick?what's the common denominator? both times he met the girls while playing blackjack.....that game kills :club:

If you're playing horseshoes, and you double ringer to make a 21-19 comeback to win the game, and you and his girlfriend just beat him for the third straight game, remember to only attempt to catch the horseshoes he throws at you if you don't care about breaking the tip of your finger.Cheers.