• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Not a chance. Ever since the airlines started charging to check bags, I pack very light. (meaning probably no pants other than jeans and definitely not a 2nd pair of shoes)
Henry is smart.Assuming my days overlap I'm down for dinner at Little Budda, but I'm not dressing up for it. Don't need to, since I look good anyway.
Hmm.. guess that leaves me dining at Subway..If it will get you to Vegas, I will totally donate to the cause as well.. ya know.. for the sake of not breaking Ren and Nik's hearts..heheheNo.. really.. the thought of needing to go try to find something that I might actually look nice in makes my skin crawl..God I am such a Tom Boy.. Anyone want to teach me how to be a girly girl and actually enjoy it?
No subway for you! You're gonna dress up all hot, too. You're all skinny and perky now. Time to buy something slinky to show it off. Yvonne should be in charge of finding you and I a dress.
Henry is smart.Assuming my days overlap I'm down for dinner at Little Budda, but I'm not dressing up for it. Don't need to, since I look good anyway.
You look dressed up even when you don't dress up.
Yeah, affordability wasn't the issue. The fact that they are on the same weekend is the conflict.
And apparently just like Tim, it matters not that he sees these friends all the time and hasn't seen us in 2 years.Man I didn't realize there were so many definitions of "friends" out there.
This is a good point! I didn't get out today but I am going for sure tomorrow! I need that dress more than ever now!
Speaking of the hot chicks at Palms - **** them too.I'll be wearing this dress:28210_1492797639199_1211761423_31420902_7122052_n.jpgWith these boots:045d25_83_p1_600x600.jpg
Go Suns.
I was flipping back and forth, but I'm glad I caught the ending. It was hilarious hearing the entire Staples Center shout, "NO!" when Artest was setting up for that three.
If it will get you to Vegas, I will totally donate to the cause as well.. ya know.. for the sake of not breaking Ren and Nik's hearts..
That's quite generous, but I'd like to think that there are plenty of other people going that they'll have a blast with and their hearts aren't broken. Silly as it may be.
And apparently just like Tim, it matters not that he sees these friends all the time and hasn't seen us in 2 years.Man I didn't realize there were so many definitions of "friends" out there.
I'll just skip making any defense. Sorry I won't be in Vegas.
And your Rockies were hitting the long ball yesterday as well.
That was pretty awesome. I had to listen at my desk, but there may have been a few fist pumps involved.
No shit. It's our turn. I absolutely can't wait to see you all. This trip is the one I look forward to the most every year. Sitting at the no-fold'em hold 'em table with you all, eating breakfast with everybody and staggering around drunk listening to everyone crack jokes. I love it. Hey, speaking of fun stuff, we should go to Madame Tussauds and pose with all the wax figures this year. Who wants to marry George Clooney?
Speaking of the hot chicks at Palms - **** them too.I'll be wearing this dress:28210_1492797639199_1211761423_31420902_7122052_n.jpgWith these boots:045d25_83_p1_600x600.jpg
HOT!
And yet I'm right on this one.
Not because I won't pay up on my offer, though. This one's on you.
just stfu
NO! Book a trip to Vegas.

Just a note to all the holdouts:We are still far from the 21 days in advance date. Please for the love of dog, don't miss out. I need to snuggle with all you motherfuckers.

Accomplishment number one today:I gave both boys a haircut. I gave Dave a haircut earlier this week. Michael will be cutting mine on Saturday.