FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Gary would be envious, there is a Jewel music video shoot here Wednesday afternoon with an open casting call.
who?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Thanks for all the job well wishes folks - didn't take long, I'll be back in my old hood at drugstore.com starting May 10. Apparently, it's smart to not burn bridges.

Thanks for all the job well wishes folks - didn't take long, I'll be back in my old hood at drugstore.com starting May 10. Apparently, it's smart to not burn bridges.
spam?
Just to add something else to my list, my car motor blew up.
Sorry SAMMY.. that blows =(
Nice!
I used that phrase last week!!

so apparently my two day printer freight shipment that was suppose to go from CA to OK has taking the scenic route as I just pulled up the tracking and we have went from:Irvine, CA to Orange County, CAOrange County, CA to Tucson, AZTucson, AZ to Odessa, TXOdessa, TX to Garland, TXGarland, TX to Miami, FLMiami, FL to Tampa, FLTampa, FL to Atlanta, GASo I call the freight company like what the hell is going on and she looks at her computer and is like "Oh, it should be in Memphis, TN this afternoon"HOW THE HELL IS THAT HELPING ME LADY!! IT NEEDS TO BE IN TULSA, OK!GRRRR!

I used that phrase last week!!
I thought your trip with Jarrett was more than a week ago.
I can sympathize more than anyone.. I also am SOOOOOOOOOOO Thankful that I have been symptom free for a couple of years now..This is BAD for the above condition
Uh oh. Well, the drugs seem to be doing their job. I'm feeling quite a bit better.
Evening all. I've been sick the last couple of days, so work has really sucked.Running a fever, sore everywhere, and I couldn't get any sleep last night. :club:
UTI? j/k Feel better.
Did you hit it with a book?LOL, that is the neighbors dish anyways. Most of you smart people probably knew this, but did you realize if a tree falls out of your yard into a neighbors yard (into their fence, house, satellite dish, etc) that your neighbors home insurance is responsible for taking care of the damage that your tree caused to their property? Seems kinda BS'ish, but since it's an 'Act of God' that is the deal. Luckily it didnt damage anything of my neighbors, but I have a feeling that law has caused it's share of neighborhood problems.Mourning. Tree is down.
I didn't try the book thing. I'm saving that for if the antibiotics fail. I also knew about the tree falling laws. I really like judge shows.
VNH!
I thought your trip with Jarrett was more than a week ago.
Brilliant!

My fingers are throbbing, it feels like I'm constantly wearing these tiny little fingertip condoms on my left hand all the time now, and I dream at night about making transitions from D to F#m all night long lately.It's possible I might be just a bit obsessive. Who knew?

Y'all need to come up with a list of who is going to send me a text several times a day that says "Don't talk to Mary" or "Don't text Mary" or some derivative of that general theme.ThanksOMBTMila_Kunis-Complex-apr2008_h03.jpg

My fingers are throbbing, it feels like I'm constantly wearing these tiny little fingertip condoms on my left hand all the time now, and I dream at night about making transitions from D to F#m all night long lately.It's possible I might be just a bit obsessive. Who knew?
I dreamt of going to work naked, carrying a bin of laundry last night. I've never had the naked in public dream before. Oddly, I was concerned about my nudity. Probably due to the fact that I was in an elementary school.
Y'all need to come up with a list of who is going to send me a text several times a day that says "Don't talk to Mary" or "Don't text Mary" or some derivative of that general theme.ThanksOMBTMila_Kunis-Complex-apr2008_h03.jpg
If we all text you once a day, that should do it. So, I was the last person to leave the building tonight after the PTO meeting. I stayed to do some work in my office and it was taking longer than I thought. The prinicipal had gone home a little bit earlier and I thought I heard someone leaving. It turns out it was the custodian. When I went to gather my stuff, realizing the lateness of the hour (after 10), I set off the motion sensor alarm. I had to call the principal at home to get instructions for turning the alarm off. She had to call the alarm company. Oops.

I have a short day at work tomorrow so I can get a root canal. Fun. Tomorrow night, Raist is getting an award in a ceremony for JROTC. That should be the bright point of an otherwise crappy day.

Tough luck with the job Logan.Chicken with a chainsaw, funny mental image...Henry feel better, probably be in town this weekend. Depending on action Saturday, we might go out drinking or something if you are interested. Text me your number when you gett a chance, I lost it after i had to get my phone reset.
Done.Not sure if I'll make it out there this Saturday. I've got Cubs rooftop tix on Friday, and Saturday I'm definitely watching the Mosley-Mayweather fight somewhere. A few movie theaters in the burbs by me are showing it, so if my friends also want to go, I'll probably end up closer to home.However, if none of my buddies are really interested in the fight, The Venue is also showing it so I could drive over there to check it out.
Done.Not sure if I'll make it out there this Saturday. I've got Cubs rooftop tix on Friday, and Saturday I'm definitely watching the Mosley-Mayweather fight somewhere. A few movie theaters in the burbs by me are showing it, so if my friends also want to go, I'll probably end up closer to home.However, if none of my buddies are really interested in the fight, The Venue is also showing it so I could drive over there to check it out.
If we decide to go out we can come to your neighborhood. We only have two days to play, and have to be back Sunday but I've heard the Saturday action is a little dead, so we might pull an all nighter Friday and then go out on Saturday. Isn't there going to be a blackhawks playoff game Friday or Saturday?
If we decide to go out we can come to your neighborhood. We only have two days to play, and have to be back Sunday but I've heard the Saturday action is a little dead, so we might pull an all nighter Friday and then go out on Saturday. Isn't there going to be a blackhawks playoff game Friday or Saturday?
As of yesterday, dates and times hadn't been announced for Hawks-Canucks, but I think Game 1 will be Friday night.

Nice on getting the job Logan.Bad on blowing the motor scott.Don't worry ren, the fingers will stop hurting soon.Get the nitrous K.Good morning folks, caught up. Had dinner with Jdawg last night since the pizza joint wasn't running poker on weeknights anymore. Good time at The Alleycat, the wings were nuclear, the beer was cold and Cheryl and John were excellent company. Thank you sir for a thoroughly enjoyable evening.Now, I am off to move pallets and distribute supplies to the booths in the exhibition hall. Have as close to a great day as you can folks.