FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Keep it for firewood if you have a fireplace?Kinda disappointed you won't get to use a chainsaw, probably good for your family though.
No fireplaceLOL Yeah probably a really good thing I don't get to use a chainsaw!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Gonna give this facebook targeting advertising thing a try. Sick how much you can narrow down your targeted demographic.My ad should reach around 2700 people within 25 miles of where my venues are whom are aged 21 - 60 and have specifically tagged interests in poker, gambling, and las vegasfbad.jpgAlso got my bracelets in today which will be given out to each tournament winner, they came out pretty decent ....lcpbracelet2.jpg

How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?It's some obscure number that you've probably never heard of..
Psh. I had that joke on vinyl.
I don't work today or tomorrow. Let's hear it for four day weekends!
I didn't work this day or friday either. Or today. Or tomorrow.Somebody's unemployed... for now, anyway. Long story that I can't really give details on (the police are apparently involved at this point to deal with some theft/computer hacking issues, but I'm 100% innocent, so whatevs), but suffice to say that it's looking likely that I'll end up back as a part of the corporate machine before long.
Referring to her situation as a "plight" is ridiculous. On draft-related stuff, I'll check in to see who the Fins take at 12 (even thought it seems likely that it will be one of two guys) but I'm not too interested outside of that. Although, with all the hype leading up to it, I do have to say I really enjoyed the Gruden's QB Camp segments on ESPN. It's not often that ESPN does anything anymore that I legitimately enjoy, but I thought those were interesting and entertaining.
I've really been enjoying the "30 For 30" documentaries, but otherwise I do agree.
I didn't work this day or friday either. Or today. Or tomorrow.Somebody's unemployed... for now, anyway. Long story that I can't really give details on (the police are apparently involved at this point to deal with some theft/computer hacking issues, but I'm 100% innocent, so whatevs), but suffice to say that it's looking likely that I'll end up back as a part of the corporate machine before long.
:club: sorry to hear
That's...shitty, among other things.
I've really been enjoying the "30 For 30" documentaries, but otherwise I do agree.
I've only been watching some that interest me but I agree that they're good. I'm very interested in the Ricky Williams one this week. I got over the, "He quit on his team to smoke weed!" argument a long time ago so I think it'll be cool to get a look at his life for the past six years.
You know what N.W.A. would say about this.
Indeed.
bad news is the tree has to gogood news it was a shit ton cheaper than i thought it was going to be$350 to take down the tree and what fell, grind the stump and haul everything away.About $20 in parts to fix the fence, could have been a lot worse.ahhhh the joys of being a HOMO
That's not too bad. Homo.
i think he's on a bunch of those VH1 shows like I love the 80s
He's a huge metal head and stoner. He likes his weed.
Gonna give this facebook targeting advertising thing a try. Sick how much you can narrow down your targeted demographic.My ad should reach around 2700 people within 25 miles of where my venues are whom are aged 21 - 60 and have specifically tagged interests in poker, gambling, and las vegasfbad.jpgAlso got my bracelets in today which will be given out to each tournament winner, they came out pretty decent ....lcpbracelet2.jpg
We all get a bracelet, right?
Wow. That totally sucks. I'm sorry. What is it with the law, lately. You'd think we were Chicken, dealing with the police and whatnot.

Worked late today. We threw a luau party for some kids that reached their reading goals. There were no mai tais, unfortunately. Other than that, it was pretty fun.Afterward, I had to hit the minute clinic. It burns when I pee...and when I'm just sitting around. I didn't sleep with A-Rod, or anyone dirty. I just have the typical girl UTI. Sharon, especially, will sympathize with my pain.

sucks dude.
Well, that just plain sucks cock, Rook.
Worked late today. We threw a luau party for some kids that reached their reading goals. There were no mai tais, unfortunately. Other than that, it was pretty fun.Afterward, I had to hit the minute clinic. It burns when I pee...and when I'm just sitting around. I didn't sleep with A-Rod, or anyone dirty. I just have the typical girl UTI. Sharon, especially, will sympathize with my pain.
I can sympathize more than anyone.. I also am SOOOOOOOOOOO Thankful that I have been symptom free for a couple of years now..
I'm going to soak in the tub.
This is BAD for the above condition
Nice!
Crap.. Sorry =(
pssssh, 30. 25 whatever, like anyone saw that move coming I love that dude, he is hilariousHope everything went well with your meeting.Had wind blow down a portion of one of our big ole trees in the back yard. I am at home today waiting on a few tree guys to swing by. I have a bad feeling the whole tree is going to have to come down cause it is pretty much split down a good portion of the middle of the trunk. If there is anyway to save it I can easily cut up what fell and fix the boards it broke, but if the whole tree has to come down I have a feeling this is going to be expensive. It's a pretty tall tree.24829_401775344904_786874904_3698953_170838_n.jpg
At least it didn't damage the satellite dish.
Damn. Sorry man.GL with everything.
Yeah, I saw the Rotisserie baseball one, and some of the one about the U, and I really enjoyed the Reggie Miller/NY Knicks one.

Tough luck with the job Logan.Chicken with a chainsaw, funny mental image...Henry feel better, probably be in town this weekend. Depending on action Saturday, we might go out drinking or something if you are interested. Text me your number when you gett a chance, I lost it after i had to get my phone reset.

Sucks man, GL
We all get a bracelet, right?
only to be given in person
Afterward, I had to hit the minute clinic. It burns when I pee...and when I'm just sitting around. I didn't sleep with A-Rod, or anyone dirty. I just have the typical girl UTI. Sharon, especially, will sympathize with my pain.
Did you hit it with a book?
At least it didn't damage the satellite dish.
LOL, that is the neighbors dish anyways. Most of you smart people probably knew this, but did you realize if a tree falls out of your yard into a neighbors yard (into their fence, house, satellite dish, etc) that your neighbors home insurance is responsible for taking care of the damage that your tree caused to their property? Seems kinda BS'ish, but since it's an 'Act of God' that is the deal. Luckily it didnt damage anything of my neighbors, but I have a feeling that law has caused it's share of neighborhood problems.Mourning. Tree is down.
Evening all. I've been sick the last couple of days, so work has really sucked.Running a fever, sore everywhere, and I couldn't get any sleep last night. :club:
That's always miserable. Gonzalez hit a home run to make you feel better.