FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

In case you guys want to watch us http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/robotics/Match schedules results and standings here. http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/fr...ent.aspx?id=432We are on Newton field. team 829. Matches start at 1:00.I will also be tweeting picks and results, follow DigitalGoats
GL
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Henry - I checked the Cubs schedule, they don't have any weekend games for a while so we may be heading back to Chicago pretty soon just to play more cards.
Cool. Just let me know what weekend.
We'll trade you Teddy Ginn for, like, a case of that Curveball Blonde or something.
Make it a 12-pack and you've got a deal. We need a kick returner.I think I need to buy a case of that on my way home tonight. Summer is easily my favorite time of the year for seasonal brews. Curveball Blonde, Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager, Kona Wailua Wheat, and a bunch that I haven't even tried yet. I need to go to Bottleworx tonight. For the record, that place is now on my commute home.

Off to the bar.I need some beers after spending a crapload of money on my car today. Got 4 new tires, wheel alignment, front brake pads and rotors, brake fluid and radiator flush. Riding smooth now though.

Golf on Wednesday at th Dye Valley course at TPC Sawgrass Ponte Vedra was awesome. Beautiful course even though they had a bit of work going on. I went and played again on my own dime again yesterday afternoon. Shot 106 and 105.Very moundy/hilly, some blind greens etc. Will play again.Caddies seem to be for TPC Stadium course only, didn't ask.Forecaddies did load/unload my clubs and clean them after.Bag/bucket of balls provided for practice before your tee time. The range balls were Titleist. Something I had never gotten on a course before was a course/yardage book. Very cool as it told you yardages/layouts on every hole. Felt like a pro when they stand there and flip open their little book before deciding on what club/shot to play. I'll try to scan a cpl pages in when I get home.Took a vid or 2, just have to upload them.Overall A+ experience.The clubhouse is immaculate.EDIT-You could see all the preparations being done for the TPC which is coming up soon. Grandstands were out already etc.

Golf on Wednesday at th Dye Valley course at TPC Sawgrass Ponte Vedra was awesome. Beautiful course even though they had a bit of work going on. I went and played again on my own dime again yesterday afternoon. Shot 106 and 105.
Looks like a great course.Didn't you mention that you wanted to play Clearwater CC sometime? They are on my card now too. Can't do it this weekend though, I'm going to the Senior event at TCP Tampa Bay on Sunday.
Looks like a great course.Didn't you mention that you wanted to play Clearwater CC sometime? They are on my card now too. Can't do it this weekend though, I'm going to the Senior event at TCP Tampa Bay on Sunday.
Def is.Yes I do.
I'm excited for her. I wish I could go to that lecture too.
It was so amazing. It was Reznor amazing. We were about 3 rows back and practically centered on the lectern. He was witty, funny, and so very British. He read a couple of short stories, talked and answered questions. He talked about practically growing up in the library and how he spent his summers there. He talked about how he felt about hearing people talk to him about how his books affected them. (that's a confusing sentence-sorry) He talked about storytelling and sharing stories with his daughter. I hope there's a recording of it somewhere so I can listen again. He said so many wonderful things I can't recall them all at once. I could have sat there all night. It was over an hour and it wasn't enough. Just wow.