• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

have fun and safe trip Scott!man, I wish I could talk about this shoot yesterday, damn confidentiality agreements. Very popular show and I should have a couple of nice background scenes in it during some very important parts as my placement in relation to the camera was pretty awesome.I totally rocked out a cowboy hat for national television, probably be 6+ months before this thing airs, boooooOh hai der

Logan, Sorry if you were hoping that Brandon Marshall would end up with the Seahawks. I'm not exactly doing cartwheels over the Dolphins getting him, mainly because it would seem very odd for me to do cartwheels in my office after learning of an NFL trade. Marshall + history of legal trouble involving women + South Beach Clubs + one strike away from a year-long suspension = yikes.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if I've had it. I just know that I've never had a Sam Adams beer that made me go, "Wow, I'll be getting that again."
It's actually really good...it only comes out during the fall....it's probably my favorite fall beer...
off to ATL!
have fun!
Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if I've had it. I just know that I've never had a Sam Adams beer that made me go, "Wow, I'll be getting that again."
It's actually really good...it only comes out during the fall....it's probably my favorite fall beer...
off to ATL!
have fun!
gratuitous brag post Brandon's baseball team had their first game last night and his TEAM is terrrrrrrible! 80% of the kids have barely played the game before and do good to know which base to run to when they hit it.This is very frustrating for Brandon as he is a really good player in comparison to other kids his age and he was on a team last year that was excellent and only lost 1 game the entire year. He is not happy with this concept of losing.So anyways, they had their first game last night ..... Brandon pitched all 4 innings and got all 12 outs for his team via strikeout leading them to their first win and got the game ball. /Proud Papa
Congrats to Brandon.My buddy coaches a pretty good team of 12-13 year olds. Their 1st game was yesterday and there was a mix-up so no umpires showed up on time. He made a couple calls to straighten things out. I guess the other coach was being a dick, telling him he should forfeit because there were no umps. They started about 1/2 hour late, game got suspended because of darkness with my buddy's team up 14-0 in the 3rd inning.
That is so very cool!
It really is. I can't wait!
have fun and safe trip Scott!man, I wish I could talk about this shoot yesterday, damn confidentiality agreements. Very popular show and I should have a couple of nice background scenes in it during some very important parts as my placement in relation to the camera was pretty awesome.I totally rocked out a cowboy hat for national television, probably be 6+ months before this thing airs, boooooOh hai der
I really want to see this! Let us know when it's on.
Logan, Sorry if you were hoping that Brandon Marshall would end up with the Seahawks. I'm not exactly doing cartwheels over the Dolphins getting him, mainly because it would seem very odd for me to do cartwheels in my office after learning of an NFL trade. Marshall + history of legal trouble involving women + South Beach Clubs + one strike away from a year-long suspension = yikes.
I didn't have my heart set on it, as we already have one unlikable douche at WR that I have trouble cheering for (Houshmandzadeh, quietly one of the bigger dbags in the game). That being said, since we traded that pick for Charlie Whitehurst (and a later pick in the same round, whatever), I would've preferred Brandon Marshall.

In case you guys want to watch us http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/robotics/Match schedules results and standings here. http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/fr...ent.aspx?id=432We are on Newton field. team 829. Matches start at 1:00.I will also be tweeting picks and results, follow DigitalGoats

Henry - I checked the Cubs schedule, they don't have any weekend games for a while so we may be heading back to Chicago pretty soon just to play more cards. Yvonne - The drive through kinda sucks, exp if you are getting more than 1 sandwich. Your experiences may vary.

I didn't have my heart set on it, as we already have one unlikable douche at WR that I have trouble cheering for (Houshmandzadeh, quietly one of the bigger dbags in the game). That being said, since we traded that pick for Charlie Whitehurst (and a later pick in the same round, whatever), I would've preferred Brandon Marshall.
We'll trade you Teddy Ginn for, like, a case of that Curveball Blonde or something.