• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I've never even heard of a 25 and over bar. And watch how you throw around the word Cougar. I don't like it. Well, I really like the show Cougar Town, but. but, SHUT UP with your young self. :club:
When you're waiting in line there's a sign that says Men 28 and over, Women 25 and over. We were somewhat worried about getting NBF in but we were the youngest two in the group by about 7 years so we just skirted by. It was kinda nice that there were no skanks but there were also no guys to look at either. I did see an amazing braid on a woman's head that was about 3 feet long, and a few vests with only bras underneath.
Hi. Where is this. Seriously.
It's Dirty Martini's Oakville, Winston Churchill and the QEW I believe. If nothing else the DJ was good, but watch your eyes when he throws on some Bon Jovi, it makes the Cougars go a bit crazy!

sup bitches.Good weekend - Worked Saturday, then hung out with some friends Saturday night. Drank plenty of good beer (Bridgeport Hop Czar, Pyramid Curveball Blonde, Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale, Rogue Kells Irish Lager), played some video games (Wii Sports Resort & Guitar Hero), and generally had good times. Sunday went to late afternoon dim sum (first time, good shit), did some shopping, then played video games all night and made red beans & rice for dinner with kielbasa.

sup bitches.Good weekend - Worked Saturday, then hung out with some friends Saturday night. Drank plenty of good beer (Bridgeport Hop Czar, Pyramid Curveball Blonde
Nice.I tried Sam Adams Noble Pils (or something like that) this weekend. I...didn't enjoy it.

Holmes to the Jets was a pretty big surprise imo.And it still sickens me that someone can get a $200 million dollar contract to play fricking baseball, sooo absurd.

Holmes to the Jets was a pretty big surprise imo.And it still sickens me that someone can get a $200 million dollar contract to play fricking baseball, sooo absurd.
meh, I mean it is a ridiculous amount of money. But the owners aren't lowering ticket prices, so it's either going to the players or owners.
Sorry, Cougars are looking for guys younger than them. You need the Saber Tooth's.
Ouch!
When you're waiting in line there's a sign that says Men 28 and over, Women 25 and over. We were somewhat worried about getting NBF in but we were the youngest two in the group by about 7 years so we just skirted by. It was kinda nice that there were no skanks but there were also no guys to look at either. I did see an amazing braid on a woman's head that was about 3 feet long, and a few vests with only bras underneath.It's Dirty Martini's Oakville, Winston Churchill and the QEW I believe. If nothing else the DJ was good, but watch your eyes when he throws on some Bon Jovi, it makes the Cougars go a bit crazy!
Okay, let's curb the cougar talk!
Nice.I tried Sam Adams Noble Pils (or something like that) this weekend. I...didn't enjoy it.
Don't tell Sha.

I played hookey from school tonight. I had to yell at Raist for some shenanigans in Biology class involving the heart of the pig he's dissecting. By the time I was done with the yelling, I was going to be late, anyway. Skipping gave me the chance to submit my homework online, though.