FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

well since no one is here to keep me entertained i guess I'll post a story about Dubai and one about ItalyDubai Day 1- So I'm in Kuwait getting ready to leave to the airport talking to one of the contractors there who had just been to Dubai the previous month...So he was telling me he did and whatnot. Anyways right before I leave he tells me to go to Club York...i'm like thanks I'll check it out.- I get to Dubai fairly early and head to my room to take a nap. Spent the day by the pool and had lunch at the sports bar in the hotel. I decided to check out that club. I get to the club and go straight to the bar and order a Corona. 5 minutes later there is a group of girls who have surrounded me. I didn't think anything of it and moved to another spot at the bar that was empty. Order another Corona and sure as shit 5 minutes later another group of girls surround me. So i move to the middle where there was a bunch of talbes.These 3 Australian guys start talking to me. AG - You look like you don't belong here.Me - What are you talking aboutAG - Look aroundMe - ::looking around:: ok...i don't get itAG - You're in the biggest prostitute bar in Dubai. Every girl in here is a prostitute.Me - Really!!! You have to be kidding me..AG - How did you end up here?Me - Some guy in Kuwait suggested I come here.So the jokes continue and how much of an as[\b]shole this guy is for suggesting that place.The back of a bar is a "stripclub" sort of place...and by strip club i mean the girls dance on stage completed dressed and never take off their close to Indian and Arabiac music (which i was actually digging).Well for $30 you get to put a tiara on a girls head.That is about the excitement of that place..I left back to my hotel room shortly after that.
Do you have any idea how much money you left on the table? :club: LOL
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So. Tell the burka story! And I hope you bought it. Cause you HAVE to wear it to a army trip! LOLWe'll all trade Jarret many goats for ya! LOL
I didn't buy that one cuz I couldn't but I'm definitely going to buy one when i get back to NKC.I did a desert safari tour and we ended up at a camp that had a buffet dinner, belly dancing show, camel riding, and free henna. They also had a little area where they had muslim costumes..Sheik outfits for the guys and that muslim outfit for the girls...so i did it!!That tour was the best thing I did while i was there. We road in landcruisers through the sand dunes...it was scary as hell...a few times i thought the land cruiser was going to flip over.
I didn't buy that one cuz I couldn't but I'm definitely going to buy one when i get back to NKC.I did a desert safari tour and we ended up at a camp that had a buffet dinner, belly dancing show, camel riding, and free henna. They also had a little area where they had muslim costumes..Sheik outfits for the guys and that muslim outfit for the girls...so i did it!!That tour was the best thing I did while i was there. We road in landcruisers through the sand dunes...it was scary as hell...a few times i thought the land cruiser was going to flip over.
NKC?Cool cool. yea, those are fun! :)Post that pic in here for all to see! :)In that spirit, here's one of me in saudi when I was 16 years old! LOLMeSaudiSM.jpg
NKC?Cool cool. yea, those are fun! :)Post that pic in here for all to see! :)In that spirit, here's one of me in saudi when I was 16 years old! LOLMeSaudiSM.jpg
Love it!So why not get a prostitute? Were they cute?
How many people know or do not know how their parents met?Just wondering what the percentage is!
My mom met my bio dad in high school, but I don't know the particulars.I don't know how she met husband number 2.She met my dad at a NYE party. They were set up by their friends. It was a surprise to both of them. They married less than 6 months later and have been together almost 22 years.
There's been enough gun violence in this thread. Pick a new grocery store?
Good idea, a new one just opened that is probably closer to me anyway. Getting shot doesn't sound like much fun, except for the cool scar if you don't die.
How many people know or do not know how their parents met?Just wondering what the percentage is!
I know mine met in high school, but I don't know the details.
I think it's going to be Logan.
Not any time soon. I'm going with the sleeper pick and saying it'll be Dustin. I was going to say Brett, but I'm not sure where man/sheep marriage is legal yet. I suppose they could just have a commitment ceremony, though.
Not any time soon. I'm going with the sleeper pick and saying it'll be Dustin. I was going to say Brett, but I'm not sure where man/sheep marriage is legal yet. I suppose they could just have a commitment ceremony, though.
I think you're in denial. Your girl is probably going to start talking rings any day now.
Good idea, a new one just opened that is probably closer to me anyway. Getting shot doesn't sound like much fun, except for the cool scar if you don't die.
Chix digit.
I think you're in denial. Your girl is probably going to start talking rings any day now.
We'll see, but I wouldn't hold your breath. She's already been engaged once (failed, obv), and it seems to have scared her off for awhile.
magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

That is quite a hookah Norm.I would make a towel head joke but well I figure I'll give you a get out of jail free card this time. ;)I do not know how my biological father and my mother met. I do know he was much older than her (she was 16) and he was married with children.I know exactly how my dad and mom met. I was there.

Let's ask Dave