• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Did you just offer it up to Scott? I had no idea you switched teams.
Not me! LOL There's 4 million people in the Atlanta Metro Area (Ish!) Half of them are chicks. Half of them have loose morals. Half of them hang out at bars. Math is good!

gl with job thing scott, glad you are onto the next stagegl with car kristenhave fun and win brazillions henryuk is looking real good, kansas, wooopsim home todaysurprised scott hasnt gone all nuts in here over the healthcare billhi

Logan's Huskies looking real good too.
450uw_wsu_basketball_06.JPGGonna take a lot to get past WVU, but whatever. This has been more than any Husky fan expected.

Good evening folks, caught up.Marinated two boneless chicken breasts in pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ground mustard. I'll cook 'em in half the marinade and with the other half I'll make a sauce with pineapple chunks and cherries and put it all over white rice. It's a yummy dinner I've made a couple times before I lost the recipe. Found the recipe again while looking for a different one.

gl with job thing scott, glad you are onto the next stagesurprised scott hasnt gone all nuts in here over the healthcare bill
thankswhat's the point? Like pissing in the wind.

Can somebody tell me why I miss her so much when she has treated my like a baby treats a diaper for so long?

I know you're at the anger stage, and I'm sure she wasn't always sunshine and roses in her behavior, toward you but would you say she treated you that badly for a long time? I'm not trying to upset you, but I seem to remember you speaking highly of her not but a couple of years ago. Is the bad treatment over the past 6 months or has it gone back further?

That being said, I'm still totally on your side. It's just that I wonder if you'll regret saying that later on.

I know you're at the anger stage, and I'm sure she wasn't always sunshine and roses in her behavior, toward you but would you say she treated you that badly for a long time? I'm not trying to upset you, but I seem to remember you speaking highly of her not but a couple of years ago. Is the bad treatment over the past 6 months or has it gone back further?
It has pretty much been a one sided relationship for years. The past few months are just the icing on the cake. It's amazing what you can get used to.
It has pretty much been a one sided relationship for years. The past few months are just the icing on the cake. It's amazing what you can get used to.
Gotcha. I'm sorry. While the leaving sucks, then, I guess it's for the best. You deserve more.

I called the lawyer today re: Raist. He's well acquainted with the juvenile prosecutor. He's making inquiries. I'm supposed to get a call back tomorrow so we can discuss how to proceed.