• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

And the thread is not dying. It's just that we know each other so well, we're running out of stories. Plus, a number of us can't post from work anymore. We're in a lull.So, I charge you all with the task of getting in here and adding content. Remember when we didn't care if anyone else gave a shit about our posts and we posted anyway? I liked it that way. Get on it, soldiers.I need you guys and I need our regular antics right now.
I'm afraid I'm terminally boring, but I suppose I could give a quick life update.- Moving in with the ladyfriend at the end of the month, so been spending a lot of time figuring out those logistics.- Recently got staffed (sponsored) by a bowling ball manufacturer (Columbia 300).- Two of my buddies chipped in and bought me a 3-day pass to Sasquatch Festival this year after I told them I couldn't go because of money. Incredibly generous.- There's a decent chance the pro shop business I work for is going to expand. Don't know how much yet. We have 2 shops now, may be expanding at least 1 more, maybe 2. If/when this happens, I'll be taking on a bigger role overseeing the overall operations of all shops (while still running my shop day-to-day) and potentially having an ownership stake in at least one of the shops (assuming I can pull together the scratch to invest it.)- Came up with my own million dollar business idea while out at dinner the other night. Topless Tapas. Another bottle of wine and I probably could've secured funding from the ladyfriend's dad.- I'm still excessively parenthetical, and I don't see that ending at all any time soon.In short, my entire life right now sort of revolves around bowling, which is equal parts awesome and sad, depending on how you look at it. I like to consider it 100% awesome.
I'm afraid I'm terminally boring, but I suppose I could give a quick life update.
I was going to offer kudos on all this stuff, but...
FYP
...fuck you, chode. Re: SasquatchI was talking with a buddy about it this weekend and remember thinking it was a great lineup this year, but can't think of any of the bands now. Either way, enjoy. ...and I just looked at the line-up. Die.

Sooooooo moving on...Conversation that seriously just happened verbatim in my house:I smell pot.How weird. I thought I smelled pot earlier but I just chalked it up to the fact that I was smoking pot.

I hate that you're 12 hours away during this. I feel like we need a wine and pasta lunch.
I have plenty of room for visitors.
If fucking me is the goal, I think I might have pinpointed where you so often go wrong here.
I'm not gonna stop calling people chodes, if that's what you're getting at. I'm rolling out. Tucson and Hi Corbett Field await. My one goal for the trip: see a player warming up in a sleeveless shirt and no hat and yell, "Hey _____, we wear caps and sleeves at this level, son!" Not very original, but it would entertain me nonetheless. I might check in later tonight but probably not, because I don't really like you chodes.
I'm not gonna stop calling people chodes, if that's what you're getting at.
Oh so close...
Check out the kid I found in my bathroom.
Wow! I didn't think you'd really do it. You're right you do look younger!
It's too early in the day for images of you shirtless in the sun. I have tennis to watch, dammit, and I will not let you distract me.
So, Dave has been working out and losing weight, and I have to say, that every time I see him shirtless, I lose track of what I'm doing for just a bit.
Vegas.Tuesday - Head home. We managed to drink everything we bought except for some beer. Had some money left over and didn't get arrested this trip.
That's some seriously hard partying. I like the wheelchair mannequin bit and I laughed at your next day paranoia.
And I got engaged?!
WTF-hell?
In short, my entire life right now sort of revolves around bowling, which is equal parts awesome and sad, depending on how you look at it. I like to consider it 100% awesome.
As much as you love bowling, I agree with you. 100% awesome. So can we see some newdz of the lady friend?
Sooooooo moving on...Conversation that seriously just happened verbatim in my house:I smell pot.How weird. I thought I smelled pot earlier but I just chalked it up to the fact that I was smoking pot.
I love you.
Check out the kid I found in my bathroom.0317001944a.jpg
Holy Schnikes! You look all younger and stuff! Did you get a haircut, too?

I made corned beef and cabbage and red potatoes. It was damn tasty. I also made Irish soda bread. Yum. I made chicken for Dave and garlic mashed potatoes. I ate some of the garlic mashed potatoes, too. Yum. Needless to say, I ate way too much.Happy St. Patty's day.

That could be the other reason. I have nothing to do today. Maybe - and I will walk to Tim's that kills about 40 minutes.
Come sometime when I'm home!
Yes, not only is Josh black, he's a chick. Who woulda thunk it?
Awesome.
Should we start calling him a nappy-headed ho?
Awesomer.
Big Black Cock?
Exactly what I was thinking.
This happened last night. It was awesome.
My buddy and I were watching the top 10 in Vegas and when #1 started, he goes "Of course, some fuckin' basketball dunk!" We watched it, I said "Yeeea, I was gonna agree but that was fuckin' sick!" He said "Yea, I'm gonna have to take that back.
if it's just you and ozz I'll probably have backgammon, but if a few other people make it in then I might be able to work something out to let you all spend a few minutes with me.
Read: I kinda like you guys but I like others more.
Why you gotta bring Tim into this?
Talkin' shit cause you didn't think I would catch up, huh?
Should I unfriend her on facebook?
She unfriended me. Just sayin'.But, that could have happened on my update day.
Slow day at work. We did get a visit from the Bears though. Saw Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester, and Johnny Knox tonight.
He plays for the Vikes!-Terry
- Moving in with the ladyfriend
Fuckin' quitter!