• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Plus it will obviously be rigged so a sickie wins it.
Hi bleacherbum3,Please be aware that our contest is one hundred percent non-thread partisan. Uh....not thread partisan, whatever. Hopefully you get the point. All entries will be judged without bias, and the winner determined based solely on the guidelines and rules created by JJJinc, no matter their race, religion, sexual preferences, etc.Basically, no infoing will occour...regards,ps...I know for a fact that Beans uses MSPaint. Hes not sharp enough, or sober, for that matter, to use a fancier software....
So, I've got all the Christmas stuff down. It seems like more work taking it down than putting it up.
Every day I tell myself that today will be the day that I do that too. Yeah, my tree is still up and decorated. I even plugged it in last night for light. The living room just seems so empty with it all gone.
For those that may have missed this today!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Go Gators!Fantastic finish!!!!!
wow
Correct! still packed away from last year! :club:
Nancy put it up last year, didn't she?
Every day I tell myself that today will be the day that I do that too. Yeah, my tree is still up and decorated. I even plugged it in last night for light. The living room just seems so empty with it all gone.
You need more furniture?
I'm starting Season 2 of 24 tonight. I have a bit of a crush on Kiefer.
I fell for him when I saw Lost Boys.
Ren probably fell for him in Stand By Me.
Teen or no, he was too much of a dick to fall for in that movie, I'm pretty sure.
I know we sucked bigtime this year, but it's always satisfying to beat Favre and hurt a divisional opponent.
Much like me taking solace in the Broncos choking away the season in the final weeks for the second year in a row.
Here are my choices so far- Australia/somewhere in Asia...Japan or Thailand- Bum around Europe - Amsterdam, London, and probably an eastern European country like Prague- Egypt and Jordan- Dubai and India
This has an incredible amount of personal bias, but I'm lukewarm on Europe right now (even though I'd jump at a chance to go back if it was a free ticket). All my overseas travel has been there, so I'd lean towards Australia or Dubai. Australia for the weather and because it's near the top of my list right now, and Dubai because it just looks sick.
but i'm not as bad as Brent...at least i was in the right part of the world!!!
I suppose this makes you a daughter of a bitch. For what it's worth, my general idea of where the Philippines were located wasn't half a world off or anything. I just thought they were further east towards Hawaii (near Guam and all those little islands). You know, only a few thousand miles.