FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Sounds like a good excuse to have a drink and celebrate. Congrats.
I think I'll save my celebrating for when I get to Ren and Ozzy's.
Yeah. I think it's been less than a year.
Ridiculous.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Uh oh, ladies...He's off the market!RECENT ACTIVITYLogan is in a relationship with Ashleigh Fetterhoff.
Logan mentioned this a while back. But I guess it's not official until it's on Facebook, which I'm assuming is where that information was posted.
Logan mentioned this a while back. But I guess it's not official until it's on Facebook, which I'm assuming is where that information was posted.
I remember him mentioning his lady friend, but the Facebook update makes it OFFICIAL!
Uh oh, ladies...He's off the market!RECENT ACTIVITYLogan is in a relationship with Ashleigh Fetterhoff.
Hopefully she doesn't Google her name too frequently. :club:

Someone please tell me I'm not a horrible mother. Here's the scenario. Don't laugh I cried at the end of this.So this afternoon I was washing the knives in the sink and - was walking around the kitchen. I have one of those reed diffusers sitting on a side table by the table. aromatherapy-reed-diffuser.jpgSo while I'm watching him out of the corner of my eye he takes the reeds out and puts the bottle up to him mouth and takes a swig. Before I can put the knife down and get to him he swallows it. So I grab him and throw his head in the sink and try rinsing out his mouth. I yell for Sam who reads the bottle and it doesn't say anything about what to do if swallowed. I have an old box from one of them under the sink and the box says "do not consume". So now I'm freaking out. It also says "may irritate skin". Well he got it all over his hands and face and since it's oil it doesn't wash away with water, so every where that the oil touched on his face gets all blotchy and red. So while I'm crying and trying to rinse him off Sam calls poison control who tell us that everything will be ok, but the particular diffuser that I have contains alcohol so the kid will probably be stumbly. Well they weren't kidding, kid was drunk after dinner. So now I'm trying not to think about it, b/c I finally got him to sleep and I'm hoping that he sleeps it off and is fine in the morning. This is why I feel like a horrible mother. And I broke my not crying about kid things streak that I was on.

hello
Holy shit! I assumed you were dead. How are things?
Hopefully she doesn't Google her name too frequently. :club:
Oh...I didn't even think about that. You want me to edit?
Someone please tell me I'm not a horrible mother. Here's the scenario. Don't laugh I cried at the end of this.So this afternoon I was washing the knives in the sink and - was walking around the kitchen. I have one of those reed diffusers sitting on a side table by the table. aromatherapy-reed-diffuser.jpgSo while I'm watching him out of the corner of my eye he takes the reeds out and puts the bottle up to him mouth and takes a swig. Before I can put the knife down and get to him he swallows it. So I grab him and throw his head in the sink and try rinsing out his mouth. I yell for Sam who reads the bottle and it doesn't say anything about what to do if swallowed. I have an old box from one of them under the sink and the box says "do not consume". So now I'm freaking out. It also says "may irritate skin". Well he got it all over his hands and face and since it's oil it doesn't wash away with water, so every where that the oil touched on his face gets all blotchy and red. So while I'm crying and trying to rinse him off Sam calls poison control who tell us that everything will be ok, but the particular diffuser that I have contains alcohol so the kid will probably be stumbly. Well they weren't kidding, kid was drunk after dinner. So now I'm trying not to think about it, b/c I finally got him to sleep and I'm hoping that he sleeps it off and is fine in the morning. This is why I feel like a horrible mother. And I broke my not crying about kid things streak that I was on.
You are not a horrible mother. Kids do this kind of thing all the time. Now you know you have to put things a wee bit higher up. He's growing faster than your babyproofing. He'll sleep it off and the blotchiness will fade and - will never remember the incident.You and Sam did the right thing by calling poison control. I'm sending you a hug from one mom to another.
You're not a horrible mother. Give him some jello.Oh...Seriously though, he's fine. You're fine. Everyone's fine and you have a hilarious story to tell now. That doesn't make you a horrible mother. It makes you a very interesting and entertaining one.
You're not a horrible mother. Give him some jello.Oh...Seriously though, he's fine. You're fine. Everyone's fine and you have a hilarious story to tell now. That doesn't make you a horrible mother. It makes you a very interesting and entertaining one.
LOL....They're right. Stuff like this happens all the time.
Someone please tell me I'm not a horrible mother. Here's the scenario. Don't laugh I cried at the end of this.
You're not horrible and I didn't laugh.Accidents will happen. Sounds like you guys did the right thing immediately, especially calling poison control. Poor - had his first bender. He'll feel fine tomorrow.
i have to get up at 4 a.m tomorrow to go buy the retro 11 space jams(shoes) because no store is getting them where I live, so another day I shall return. don't you go dying on me.
Stop by more often, Dave.