FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

For those that have never experienced a KISS concert or are just simply fans ....Bud Light Golden Wheat presents the legendary rockers KISS ( www.kissonline.com) on Facebook via a Ustream streaming link live from their show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 9 pm PST on Wednesday, November 25. This is the first-ever live web concert for one of rock's most iconic bands as KISS celebrates the November 19 release of their new, three-track Guitar Hero pack featuring Modern Day Delilah, I Was Made for Loving You and Lick It Up.Users can watch and interact by visiting the official KISS Facebook page at facebook.com/KISS or on Ustream at www.ustream.tv/channel/kiss-live to connect with other KISS fans for a personal chat and live video experience in real-time during the show.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

'ah pretty good i guess, i've had better' that seems like the appropriate response when asked by a coworker how your weekend was right?
Depends on your general outlook on life, I think. I'd say my weekend was pretty good, too, and ultimately much better than yours due to the not-having-weapons-pointed-at-me-during-a-robbery aspect of it. However, you probably have a reinvigorated zest for life while it's just another Monday at work for me. So, you know, life is like a box of chocolates or something.
Depends on your general outlook on life, I think. I'd say my weekend was pretty good, too, and ultimately much better than yours due to the not-having-weapons-pointed-at-me-during-a-robbery aspect of it. However, you probably have a reinvigorated zest for life while it's just another Monday at work for me. So, you know, life is like a box of chocolates or something.
Yeah I guess. I still didn't want to get up and go to work this morning so that really didn't change.
'ah pretty good i guess, i've had better' that seems like the appropriate response when asked by a coworker how your weekend was right?
Yeah I'd probably leave out the almost getting shot part.By the way, did anyone report this to the police or are you not really able to? I'm not sure what the laws are like.
Yeah I'd probably leave out the almost getting shot part.By the way, did anyone report this to the police or are you not really able to? I'm not sure what the laws are like.
yeah not much you can do and no reason to report it
yeah not much you can do and no reason to report it
Yeah, its not like the police might want to know that there is a group of highly motivated and equiped individuals running around doing home invasions.
Yeah I guess. I still didn't want to get up and go to work this morning so that really didn't change.
How is your face?
Who the fuuuuuuuck are YOU?
EEEEeeEEEeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEeeEeeeEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEE!
Yeah, its not like the police might want to know that there is a group of highly motivated and equiped individuals running around doing home invasions.
I'm sure they would just ignore the illegal poker game.
Tomorrow will be the greatest day of Raymond J. Hessler's life.

I took my quiz. That should keep me in pretty good shape until after the Thanksgiving weekend. Then I have to start writing my research paper and studying for my final exam. I hate classes.

I have to get through tomorrow without losing it (I'm pretty stressed the last week or so) and then I'm off until Monday. My mom and dad are coming to town on Wednesday. My mom and I are going to bake and drink wine. We are having Thanksgiving with Tim and Kelly for the third year in a row. We split up the cooking responsibilities and have a really nice meal at their house. My mom and dad are bringing their dog and we'll be taking the dogs to romp in the parks whilie they are here. I'm even dogsitting my favourite pit bull (I never thought I'd say that). Thunder is such a baby and our friends are going away for the holiday. The alpha dog, Cora, will stay home with the cats (she's much more mature than Thunder, the big baby). We'll take care of her at her own house, but Thunder is coming to stay with us provided he and Luigi hit it off. My mom is bringing her dog, too. Funny, I used to not be a dog person AT ALL. To sum up:Tomorrow is my Friday, bitches!

How is your face?
no hope for itWeek 11 ResultsBalls def. Jumper Cables, 95-92Boys def. Delinquents, 103-94Achievers ties Browbeaters, 78-78Bears def. Turds, 79-47Bucs def. Ninja's, 118-102On Top def. Stoners, 96-89Week 11 StandingsEAST1 Blue Balls 7-4 W12 Shaver's Sto... 7-4 L13 Norm's Bucs 7-4 W14 Nikki's Boys 5-6 W25 Peyton's Tur... 4-6-1 L16 Quim Ninja's 4-7 L5WEST1 DNA's Delinq... 8-3 L12 Lil' Urban A... 7-2-2 T23 Mike Vick's ... 5-6 L24 Da Bears 4-6-1 W35 Girls On Top 3-8 W16 Des Moines B... 2-7-2 T1Finished 2nd in both my bar league games last night, ISAHU, A5 couldn't overcome the powers of 2-7 in the first game final hand.