• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hi Jeff.
Hi.-Chrozzo.Is he still around? Does he still do that? Christ I'm out of the loop.
Great. So old and senile he's talking to himself now.
lawl.
Hi Jeff!I've been totally looking forward to this. We still play the original twice a week. I've not bought the new one yet because we're contemplating upgrading to a PS3 and if we do that obviously I'll buy it in that format. Glad to hear it's good. I was hoping it was.Does it have to be a 4 person team for the special combos? We usually play a 3 person team. Are we gonna have to have a game-run character to take advantage of that.
Howdy!You can do the combos with any combo of players live or CPU. If you wanted to do it with a live player, the two of you just hold down the L Trigger when the time comes, if you're going with a CPU, i believe its L Trigger, and the corresponding button of the person you want to combo with. We've stayed pretty constant with our characters, so I haven't gotten to experience too many combos, but here is my rating of coolness from what I've seen. I won't ruin the surprise of what happens, but some of them I'm sure you can imagine-Wolv/Gambit - MehWolv/Deadpool - pretty much the same as Wolv/GambWolv/Iceman - Looks really cool, not sure how much of an effect it hasWolv/Hulk (and I believe Wolv/Thing as well) - Cool looking, not very accurate, high chance of missing totallyWolv/Storm - Really cool looking/ Pretty effectiveStorm/Deadpool - one of the coolest/most effectiveWolv/Spidey - similar to hulk/thing, but a bit coolerThat's pretty much all i've seen. We played through more today- got pretty far in. I believe we left off at the level where you can fight and eventually use Venom, which I am stoked for. Only downside for me, which is a minor one, is that they seem to have gotten rid of the tshirt/jeans wolverine costume. From what I've seen you can only be the black and yellow one or the movie-inspired black leathery one. Also- still not sure how to up your levels on individual attacks/switch special moves. I don't own the game, my friend does, so I haven't had a chance to really play with the options.

good morning folks, here's today's sheet:Tenn -7Minn -9.5New Orleans +3Atlanta -6San Fran -1Pittsburgh -2.5off to the bar to watch the games, have agreat day all.Hi indy folks, hope's all going well.

How early is the concert?
We left around noonish to go downtown to tailgate. Originally there was talk of going down there at 10 am and I would meet up after Raist's XC meet.Raist ran his 5k in 21:43. That's about a minute twenty faster than a week ago. He's amazing to me.
good morning folks, here's today's sheet:Tenn -7Minn -9.5New Orleans +3Atlanta -6San Fran -1Pittsburgh -2.5off to the bar to watch the games, have agreat day all.Hi indy folks, hope's all going well.
wow thanks, I almost forgot my survivor pick.

bleacherbum's boozers TennesseePeyton's Turds Tennesseedms26 Green BayBlue's Ballers MinnesotaNorm's Picks MinnesotaOnly on Tuesday MinnesotaShaver's Rocket-Bombs Washington Chicken Poop Washington

We left around noonish to go downtown to tailgate. Originally there was talk of going down there at 10 am and I would meet up after Raist's XC meet.Raist ran his 5k in 21:43. That's about a minute twenty faster than a week ago. He's amazing to me.
we're doing a 5k in a few weeks....i'm hoping to come in at around 24ish....but i'm expecting 27 minutes...The last one i ran when i first got here i did in 30...damn altitude really gets to you at first!

I'm hungry and very tired!I forgot to mention...i took down our poker tourney last night :club: Not a huge cash...but still a cash!!ok...i'm going to read and go to bed...enjoy your foosball and your beers..Brett - Glad you made it back safely....REALLY enjoyed your blog...btw has anyone ever told you that you should look into writing???JS

bleacherbum's boozers TennesseePeyton's Turds Tennesseedms26 Green BayBlue's Ballers MinnesotaNorm's Picks MinnesotaOnly on Tuesday MinnesotaShaver's Rocket-Bombs Washington Chicken Poop Washington