FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So this happened right outside todayhttp://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/...last/index.htmlwe were outside chilling after lunch....all of a sudden we hear a LOUD boom....None of us moved...we just sat there are were like damn that was loud....we see everyone running inside and this girl is like...hey we need to get inside...i guess with all the gunshots we here everyday....we just figured whatever....it took us a minute to realize what was going on...
affafafjkfajkjkfffffffffffffffffffffffffakjafajkajafjafjfdjkggguigsji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1I hate that you are there. Hate hate hate! This is so awful. There's not enough money to make this a good idea. DAMN!
you ever go back and look at old photos from like 10 - 20 - 30 years ago from like vacation or wherever, where there are these random people in the background just walking by, eating, whatever. you ever wonder what those people are doing these days or if they are even still alive?
Well now I do!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Not as much as Americans think. There have been terrorist attacks before. And I don't think it's anywhere near the top 5 for the other 99.5% of the world's population.
The aftermath of 9/11 had a large impact on the rest of the world.Not to point out the obvious or anything, but 9/11 doesn't qualify for the question at hand.
Not as much as Americans think. There have been terrorist attacks before. And I don't think it's anywhere near the top 5 for the other 99.5% of the world's population.
I'd tend to think the countries of England, France, Spain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Australia and so on might tend to disagree with you. And that's just the countries off the top of my head who I could think of that have been participants in the WAR ON TERROR.
The aftermath of 9/11 had a large impact on the rest of the world.Not to point out the obvious or anything, but 9/11 doesn't qualify for the question at hand.
Um.. okay. I'll bite.. why not?
I'd tend to think the countries of England, France, Spain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Australia and so on might tend to disagree with you. And that's just the countries off the top of my head who I could think of that have been participants in the WAR ON TERROR. Um.. okay. I'll bite.. why not?
Off the top of your head, name the 5 most important world changing events of the last century... go.
9/11/2001
So, is it your contention that 9/11/2001 happened before or after the last 100 years?
he didn't say last 100 years, he said last century. potato tomato
If anyone watched American Idol last year they might find this interesting;just got two meet n greet passes for a small private venue with about 100 people to meet Jason Castro and watch him do a little lunchtime live acoustic set. That dude was one of my favorites on the show last year.
2 years/seasons ago?
If someone says the last century, I think the last 100 years. If someone says the last decade, I think the last 10 years. Sorry that I suck.
No I can see where you are coming from. He sucks for asking a vague question.
Ren and I just hammered out the basic weekend details.EEeeEEeEEEeeeeeEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeEEeEEEE!I think there are still two extra concert tickets. Who wants to come to Indy this weekend?
And now that today is finally over EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tomorrow's the day!!!!!!
So CableFAX just named us the top cable company for 2009. Which I find interesting considering the year isn't over... as a reward we are getting catered lunch today, and an umbrella as a gift.I'm SO excited!!!!
I don't believe you.
I'd tend to think the countries of England, France, Spain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Australia and so on might tend to disagree with you. And that's just the countries off the top of my head who I could think of that have been participants in the WAR ON TERROR.
Putting aside the century/100 year question, simply because there's a war doesn't mean it has been among the most impactful events/discoveries of the last 100 years. Many countries fought in the 'police action' that was Korea. The French were involved in Vietnam beginning in the late 1950s. But that doesn't mean it changed the way all of humanity lives. Certainly, it's affected your life, and the lives of many of your fellow Americans, but it's no where near as 'I'mportant as the advances made in science, medicine, technology, etc.From answers.com: The average life span in the United States in 1900 was forty-nine; in 1998 it was seventy-seven.Do you really feel 9/11 has had a bigger impact than the advances that will mean you're likely to live 30 years longer than you were a mere 109 years ago?When you talk about humanity, I'd wager the top 5 should all be medical/agriculture related. The ability to keep people alive and the ability to feed them. While neither are near perfect, they're several orders of magnitude beyond where they were in 1900.
(443): you tried to scramble eggs in my dryer last night. i want you here in 15 minutes to clean this shit up(818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks(626): well when you put it that way, I sound like a terrible person
I had to look to make sure (626) isn't Wyoming.
No I can see where you are coming from. He sucks for asking a vague question.
Can't just we find a way to blame Blue for this and call it good?