• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

PenicillinHitler's genocideinvention of flightThat iowa dude who helped feed the worldCom-poo-tersNo. 6. The birth of Tim Fryer
these answers are much better than mineI want to change mine to Jeffs

(443): you tried to scramble eggs in my dryer last night. i want you here in 15 minutes to clean this shit up(818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks(626): well when you put it that way, I sound like a terrible person

2nd row closest section to the stage114 Row BB Seats 9/10
Are you sure?Most places I've been to go:ABC...XYZAABBCCI hope that's how this place is so we have something else to laugh at you about, cause we JUST DON'T HAVE ENOUGH right now.
Well, at least you defined 'the world' as being American. Pleased you chose things that happened outside tennessee.
Yeah, cause none of those events had any world significance or impact outside of the United States.
Are you sure?Most places I've been to go:ABC...XYZAABBCCI hope that's how this place is so we have something else to laugh at you about, cause we JUST DON'T HAVE ENOUGH right now.
I posted the seating chart.That section goes AA to P
Ah, I didn't exactly study it, but I see it now.NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA MAKE FUN OF YOU ABOUT?
Not like there is a lack of subjects......I found out yesterday that when my new brown dress shoes walk on the brick/cobblestone sidewalks of downtown broadway that they think they are walking on glass which may or may not have caused an unfortunate slip n fall
So CableFAX just named us the top cable company for 2009. Which I find interesting considering the year isn't over... as a reward we are getting catered lunch today, and an umbrella as a gift.I'm SO excited!!!!
You should go ask blowjob girl.... "So what? no 'blowjobs for all' as a reward?"

It is fricking unbelievable the legal raping that Ticketmaster is allowed to get away with.$46 in total fees/taxes/admin etc etc shit for 2 tickets.Such a ridiculous monopoly