FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Following the old Mitch Hedberg bit, I put a potato in to bake about 30 minutes ago, anticipating becoming hungry. I have become hungry. However... I've also become too lazy to make anything to actually go along with the tater. I have a couple of chicken titties in the fridge, but that seems like SO MUCH WORK.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Ren and I just hammered out the basic weekend details.EEeeEEeEEEeeeeeEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeEEeEEEE!I think there are still two extra concert tickets. Who wants to come to Indy this weekend?
Stop teasing me. I'd love to, but it's impossible this weekend.

So I'm working this morning and then I have to meet with PTO and Market Day folks around lunchtime at Panera. Then I have to come home and get cracking on my geology assignment.BBL, babies.

If anyone watched American Idol last year they might find this interesting;just got two meet n greet passes for a small private venue with about 100 people to meet Jason Castro and watch him do a little lunchtime live acoustic set. That dude was one of my favorites on the show last year.

If anyone watched American Idol last year they might find this interesting;just got two meet n greet passes for a small private venue with about 100 people to meet Jason Castro and watch him do a little lunchtime live acoustic set. That dude was one of my favorites on the show last year.
Two seasons ago. JS.
YKHIKYG?