• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

cuteDamn..I was unfortunately on a plane on my way home.. AWESOME time was had! Extremely awesome =)
details, pics????glad you had fun!Hey everyone....so apparently tonight is some crazy Taliban "power night" where they offer martyrs additional money (like a lot more) to their families for them to become suicide bombers and such...No one is allowed to leave the base or anything...details to follow if anything happens!
Hey everyone....so apparently tonight is some crazy Taliban "power night" where they offer martyrs additional money (like a lot more) to their families for them to become suicide bombers and such...No one is allowed to leave the base or anything...details to follow if anything happens!
Ugh, keep your head down
details, pics????glad you had fun!Hey everyone....so apparently tonight is some crazy Taliban "power night" where they offer martyrs additional money (like a lot more) to their families for them to become suicide bombers and such...No one is allowed to leave the base or anything...details to follow if anything happens!
fajkfajfffsjk! This stresses me out. COME HOME! (But not tonight, stay in tonight so you don't get blowed up.)
I'd be there but i have bar poker I have to deal for free.
Well FU, too. You sure you don't feel like a road trip? You can ride down with me.
Girl I know asked me last night to come down and be an extra for the scenes they were shooting at that diner, I passed on the offer.
Why would you pass on that?
I cleared 112 BB playing HORSE today. Of course 100 of those were the first part of the stars reload bonus.Note: $1/$2 HORSE plays just as bad as $.5/$1 HORSE.
Nice work - I just deposited $400 on 888 Pacific Poker (they're the sponsor for our poker tour) - 100% bonus - 25% Instant! For the poker tour, I have to write a blog tracking my play on 888 so "new" players in the league can follow. I'm no where near a great poker player, just consistant.888 is mostly Europeans and Australians - playing $10NL last night I made around $30.
You should go back into the reporting businessLOL @ these lines on the Florida/TN game this week, from 7 different sites ...09/19 3:30 PM 149 Tennessee 150 Florida CBS -29.5 -110 -29 -110 -29.5 -110 -29 -110 -29.5 -110 -29.5 -110 -30 -110 Vold, you want the Gators -30?I took the Titans -6 over Houston for $20 for this week. Should cover I hope.
They will crush Tenn by alot and Urban will not call off the dogs b/c of the history and Kiffin's comments. That being said......30 is ALOT of points in a rivalry game.NO BET.