FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

which one? the logo font or the website address font? the logo font is not changeable as ive already branded it everywhere. the website font is very changeable.yes i will be adding all kinds of shit including the stuff that is already there. mainly books, dvds, poker bobble head dolls, dealer crap like buttons, cards, shufflers, etc. same vendor I got my chips and tables from, nice wholesaler .... www.trademarkcommerce.com
logo font naturaly
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So my T-Shirts are going to have this on the front left corner ....stamp.jpgand this on the center of the back ....shirtback.jpgLike/Dislike/Don't Give a Shit ?
I like it! Where's that thumbs up button?

Please don't yell at me for being in here, I don't even really post anymore.Just came to stop by to let Renae and any other fans of the "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" games that the new one dropped today, and is absolutely awesome. Same fantastically fun gameplay with cooler features including special combo moves you can do with the other members of your 4 person team. Yes I'm still using Wolverine. Yes I'm still awesome. No, don't worry, all the controls and such come back to you in a flash, since they're pretty much the same as the old game.Basic premise- There is a sort of Marvel civil war that breaks out because of some sort of government law similar to the "Mutant Registration Act" in the XMen movies. I played through the first few levels with my buddy tonight, so I'm just now at the part where the split starts happening. I will keep you posted.

Please don't yell at me for being in here, I don't even really post anymore.Just came to stop by to let Renae and any other fans of the "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" games that the new one dropped today, and is absolutely awesome. Same fantastically fun gameplay with cooler features including special combo moves you can do with the other members of your 4 person team. Yes I'm still using Wolverine. Yes I'm still awesome. No, don't worry, all the controls and such come back to you in a flash, since they're pretty much the same as the old game.Basic premise- There is a sort of Marvel civil war that breaks out because of some sort of government law similar to the "Mutant Registration Act" in the XMen movies. I played through the first few levels with my buddy tonight, so I'm just now at the part where the split starts happening. I will keep you posted.
I knew this and can't wait to get it this weekend!
the website wont be live for another week or two, but you can see what I've started at http://www.lastcallpokerleague.com/designtest.phpReally the only pages that are up right now are the index page which is the link I gave, the Venues page which I just started doing today, but still need some format work, and I've added a few dozen prizes to the store, but lots more to add.You can ignore the June/July launch dates :)I procrastinated for a few months from when I started working on it.
I like the shirt and the web page.Nice plug from some guy named Daniel Negreeneau.

I wonder if the President says to a reporter 'is this off the record?' and they say yes and they still report it, if that original verbal agreement is binding legally.Either way, it is pretty bad ass that the Prez called Kanye a jackass

177th of 1,733 in the ftops HORSE event. Small cash, little annoyed I ran so bad late in the tournament.
WCOOP?
Great. So old and senile he's talking to himself now.
Was not.Was too.WAS NOT!
I wonder if the President says to a reporter 'is this off the record?' and they say yes and they still report it, if that original verbal agreement is binding legally.Either way, it is pretty bad ass that the Prez called Kanye a jackass
Legally, there's no such thing as 'off the record'. If someone says something, I can report it. The downside is burning a source and going back on your word, which will likely hurt your reputation. A big enough story, then you ignore the 'off the record'. 99.9% of the time, it's respected. Often, a reporter will try to work around the 'off the record' comments and get the subject to say the same thing a different way, and on the record.
Legally, there's no such thing as 'off the record'. If someone says something, I can report it. The downside is burning a source and going back on your word, which will likely hurt your reputation. A big enough story, then you ignore the 'off the record'. 99.9% of the time, it's respected. Often, a reporter will try to work around the 'off the record' comments and get the subject to say the same thing a different way, and on the record.
You should go back into the reporting businessLOL @ these lines on the Florida/TN game this week, from 7 different sites ...09/19 3:30 PM 149 Tennessee 150 Florida CBS -29.5 -110 -29 -110 -29.5 -110 -29 -110 -29.5 -110 -29.5 -110 -30 -110 Vold, you want the Gators -30?I took the Titans -6 over Houston for $20 for this week. Should cover I hope.
You should go back into the reporting businessLOL @ these lines on the Florida/TN game this week, from 7 different sites ...09/19 3:30 PM 149 Tennessee 150 Florida CBS -29.5 -110 -29 -110 -29.5 -110 -29 -110 -29.5 -110 -29.5 -110 -30 -110 Vold, you want the Gators -30?I took the Titans -6 over Houston for $20 for this week. Should cover I hope.
If you bet on it, the bolded is redundant.
MRI was......boring.Monday at 10:45am for results.
were they able to give you any type of preliminary info or just one of those have to wait til Monday before you know anything at all?
were they able to give you any type of preliminary info or just one of those have to wait til Monday before you know anything at all?
There's no doctors at an MRI place. They take the MRI and that's all.Edit: Oh, I'm not sure if I said anything from Monday's doctor appointment. He said medial meniscus was likely or maaaaybe ACL.