FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I would skip buying the wedding gift.
I'm getting it from a group of us at work so I have to take care of it before the shower tomorrow.
Is Sklansky teaching it?
He might as well be.
Yeah, I had that game won until the final minute of the SD-Oak game. I couldn't see much since I was at work but after SD ran that last TD in, I assumed it was LT until they showed a replay of him celebrating from the bench.I was like, "Oh crap!!!" GG though. I just started the wrong QB.
Yep, I got lucky. I didn't see it, either. I just checked the score this morning.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Here's a weird anecdote!So I'm coming in from smoking on the ground floor of my building and while waiting for the elevator, i was staring out the window at the rain watching the cars go by.And this goes by....4.jpgNow down the street from my building is TBS headquarters. Huh.

whatever you like!
$10 is good if its good with you
Here's a weird anecdote!So I'm coming in from smoking on the ground floor of my building and while waiting for the elevator, i was staring out the window at the rain watching the cars go by.And this goes by....4.jpgNow down the street from my building is TBS headquarters. Huh.
nice
whatever you like!
$10 is good if its good with you
nice
Except he is getting an MRI within 4 days of the injury.Better healthcare or just because he is that great?
He is that great, but he's getting old, like Blue.
Like/Dislike/Don't Give a Shit ?
i like the design. pretty straight forward website right now, easy on the eyes and not very busy which is always a plus.I opened it in 3 different browsers (chrome, ie, and firefox). Opened the same in all 3, so it appears it scales well across all browsers.
i like the design. pretty straight forward website right now, easy on the eyes and not very busy which is always a plus.I opened it in 3 different browsers (chrome, ie, and firefox). Opened the same in all 3, so it appears it scales well across all browsers.
the website wont be live for another week or two, but you can see what I've started at http://www.lastcallpokerleague.com/designtest.phpReally the only pages that are up right now are the index page which is the link I gave, the Venues page which I just started doing today, but still need some format work, and I've added a few dozen prizes to the store, but lots more to add.You can ignore the June/July launch dates :)I procrastinated for a few months from when I started working on it.
So my T-Shirts are going to have this on the front left corner ....stamp.jpgand this on the center of the back ....shirtback.jpgLike/Dislike/Don't Give a Shit ?
I seriously hate the font you are using.
Goldie,Did you move yet? I can't remember if you bought or if your were builiding? If you are building, are you going to do your own roof?
Yeah I'm all moved in finally - brand new house, and I didn't do the roof. I will try and get some pictures for you.
the website wont be live for another week or two, but you can see what I've started at http://www.lastcallpokerleague.com/designtest.phpReally the only pages that are up right now are the index page which is the link I gave, the Venues page which I just started doing today, but still need some format work, and I've added a few dozen prizes to the store, but lots more to add.You can ignore the June/July launch dates :)I procrastinated for a few months from when I started working on it.
Alan - I like the site so far, question on your prizes - are you giving out books or did you just add those to fill up the page? If yes, where are you getting those from??
I seriously hate the font you are using.
which one? the logo font or the website address font? the logo font is not changeable as ive already branded it everywhere. the website font is very changeable.
Alan - I like the site so far, question on your prizes - are you giving out books or did you just add those to fill up the page? If yes, where are you getting those from??
yes i will be adding all kinds of shit including the stuff that is already there. mainly books, dvds, poker bobble head dolls, dealer crap like buttons, cards, shufflers, etc. same vendor I got my chips and tables from, nice wholesaler .... www.trademarkcommerce.com
Mom and I on my birthday...TimAndMom.jpg
cute
Home from the bar. A little frustrated. I'm pretty sure one of my buddies is making a horrible mistake right now.And I think I left some on the table tonight. Didn't even realize it until it was too late. :club:
Damn..
I dreamt about Sharon and something about her Finland trip last night, but I can't remember what it was.
I was unfortunately on a plane on my way home.. AWESOME time was had! Extremely awesome =)