FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

You are such a bitch! I always root for the Colts anytime they are playing anyone but the Titans.Denny however .... not so much
I just can't do it. I root for Kansas City sometimes because I feel bad for Ozzy. I also root for the Bears when they don't play the Colts.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I've been reading about the Creation Museum for my geology assignment. The teacher is trying to illustrate junk science from science. I feel like she's gone on a bit and we should get it without the volume of words she's written on the subject. That being said, there's a you tube video by the BBC about the museum that amuses me.

You know it. ;)It's Indy week. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm so excited, but unfortunately right now I feel like poo. I think I'm coming down with something and I'm working on an essay that's due at midnight. Bummer.If I feel crappy tomorrow, I will not be going to work. I'm not running a temp, but I feel like I should be.No matter what, I will be healthy on Friday, or faking it.sidenote: I mentioned the extra tickets to some friends that I thought may want them, but they said they can't do it. I'll ask again, and I'll check around at work.
I'm so excited, but unfortunately right now I feel like poo. I think I'm coming down with something and I'm working on an essay that's due at midnight. Bummer.If I feel crappy tomorrow, I will not be going to work. I'm not running a temp, but I feel like I should be.No matter what, I will be healthy on Friday, or faking it.sidenote: I mentioned the extra tickets to some friends that I thought may want them, but they said they can't do it. I'll ask again, and I'll check around at work.
Awwwww...feel better.No worries. We're just gonna try to sell them in the parking lot the day of I think.
QFTI was stuck at work and barely saw any of the Bears game. Looking at the stats it appears Cutler had a below average game. What can you do? Not every team can have a Kyle Orton who throws 87 yd TD passes in the closing seconds of a game.And with the Bears playing at night, we were so damn slow at work I got sent home after 6 1/2 hours of working. Pretty soon I'm going to move into my car and live in the parking garage at work.
Or maybe a van down by the river
bash.org<Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
bash.org<Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
Is that what the task is for this year, Scott?

Been a perfect night for some beer (Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale), a ribeye (with a baked potato and some cauliflower) and some foosball. Crazy games tonight.