FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Be nice, everyone. Henry had a bad night.
QFTI was stuck at work and barely saw any of the Bears game. Looking at the stats it appears Cutler had a below average game. What can you do? Not every team can have a Kyle Orton who throws 87 yd TD passes in the closing seconds of a game.And with the Bears playing at night, we were so damn slow at work I got sent home after 6 1/2 hours of working. Pretty soon I'm going to move into my car and live in the parking garage at work.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

QFTI was stuck at work and barely saw any of the Bears game. Looking at the stats it appears Cutler had a below average game. What can you do? Not every team can have a Kyle Orton who throws 87 yd TD passes in the closing seconds of a game.And with the Bears playing at night, we were so damn slow at work I got sent home after 6 1/2 hours of working. Pretty soon I'm going to move into my car and live in the parking garage at work.
So I'm assuming you haven't heard about Urlacher yet?Dislocated wrist, surgery today, done for the year.
HORSE been beddy, beddy good to me.
I ran pretty good as well. One night last week, I was drunk and bored so I bought into a .20/.40 8-game table on Stars.In a little over an hour I turned $10 into $29.30.
So I'm assuming you haven't heard about Urlacher yet?Dislocated wrist, surgery today, done for the year.
No, I already heard about that. Was on the bottom line as soon as I flipped on the TV.Rough start to the season. When's the Blackhawks' first game?

WTF, Def Leppard is adding a 3rd leg to their tour which is when they will come back and play the Nashville canceled show, but it appears Poison will not be with them and instead there is some band called Man Raze which is a Def Leppard spin off band.

WTF, Def Leppard is adding a 3rd leg to their tour which is when they will come back and play the Nashville canceled show, but it appears Poison will not be with them and instead there is some band called Man Raze which is a Def Leppard spin off band.
Too bad they couldn't fit an extra arm in there.. HEY-OHHHHHHH!
you and Tommy think a like.....Tommy Rauashame they dont' just do a 2nd arm of their tour and give it back to their drummer.
you and Tommy think a like.....Tommy Rauashame they dont' just do a 2nd arm of their tour and give it back to their drummer.
I always liked that joke.. What has nine arms and sucks? Although, as a matter of full disclosure.. Def Leppard was the first concert I attended.. and it was at the IOWA STATE FAIR.
wow Urlacher hurt, what a surprise.
Judging from the pain and size of it right now....they might just amputate my right leg today.
So the book didn't work? I'll be damned.
Ewww.
Same here. I got a total of 10 from Stephen Jackson and Roddy White, I should have started myself at TE, but Julius Jones gets me 18.Still have a chance though. Down 23 but 3 players in action tonight, and Nik has one player going.
We're both rooting for San Diego.
I have Kyle Benched for Eli. Eli made 10 and Kyle made 13. I guess I should've played Kyle, but I like Eli because he's a Manning and he has a baby face.Tokes that bad?
VNH
You don't fuck Iowa. Iowa fucks you.
It's the Voldemort of states.
We're both rooting for San Diego.Tokes that bad?
Actually, I'm rooting for Randy Moss, which slightly sickens me because he plays for the Pats. And because he's Randy Moss.And yes. The hourly rate has stayed about the same the last few weeks, but I've been forced to work fewer hours.Over the last 2 weeks, I've worked about 65 hours total.
Actually, I'm rooting for Randy Moss, which slightly sickens me because he plays for the Pats. And because he's Randy Moss.And yes. The hourly rate has stayed about the same the last few weeks, but I've been forced to work fewer hours.Over the last 2 weeks, I've worked about 65 hours total.
I wouldn't draft any Pats, Titans or Jaguars. I don't want to root for any of them.
I wouldn't draft any Pats, Titans or Jaguars. I don't want to root for any of them.
You are such a bitch! I always root for the Colts anytime they are playing anyone but the Titans.Denny however .... not so much

well scott, looks like me and you dont have a chance in the Survivor CBS pool16th and 18th picks out of 20We will have the 76 year old women or something of that caliber

well scott, looks like me and you dont have a chance in the Survivor CBS pool16th and 18th picks out of 20We will have the 76 year old women or something of that caliber
there's a shocker