• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

That's what they were implying, either take my money out or they'd close both accounts. It was just kinda dumb because it was 3+ years ago.I'm not unwell, I'm just a little bit crazy.
Wait, so are they going to let you keep one account? Can you put money back on at some point. If you can't play, now that you have your money out, they may as well close the accounts. Color me confused.
I spend a lot of time deliberating over my purchases... I only own 2 jerseys currently, planning on adding a 3rd this year. I've got a throwback Steve Largent that's way past it's prime, and an Owen Schmitt I bought when he was drafted last year. This year is either going to be Leroy Hill or Brandon Mebane.--At the vegas airport. Fcking exhausted, lost a little more money than I hoped to, but had fun, so I'll call it a wash. No great stories, lots of inside jokes and stuff, but nothing that would really translate here. No, I didn't get Logan'd.
So you're practiced up on Vegas and ready to come with us next year then. Good job.

I'm just glad to be done with online poker until/unless the laws in this country change.It's just too damn hard to move money around. The money hit my bank account yesterday and I was relieved.

That's what they were implying, either take my money out or they'd close both accounts. It was just kinda dumb because it was 3+ years ago.
fuck them!
Only 6 weeks? Who was this girl? I need details!
I hope to have a story to read by Henry when I return.
Not much of a story. I hooked up at my buddy's wedding in Mexico.Me and another guy I know start talking to these 3 girls at the reception. They were all friends of the bride. We both quickly discovered that only one of them wasn't a bitch.So some of us are drinking at the hotel after the wedding. She's sharing a room with both the bitches and they're apparently cranky and already went to sleep. The other guy who'd been talking to her a lot was also sharing a room and his roommate was Loganing their bathroom. I was not rooming with anyone.I won.
Evening all.Saw bits and pieces at work of the Mich-ND and OSU-USC games. Pretty good action plus the team I was rooting for won both games.And NIU put up a win to even their record at 1-1.
Sadly indicative of how far the Big Ten is behind USC. A gift safety and an anemic USC offense weren't enough for the Buckeyes to win.
Not much of a story. I hooked up at my buddy's wedding in Mexico.Me and another guy I know start talking to these 3 girls at the reception. They were all friends of the bride. We both quickly discovered that only one of them wasn't a bitch.So some of us are drinking at the hotel after the wedding. She's sharing a room with both the bitches and they're apparently cranky and already went to sleep. The other guy who'd been talking to her a lot was also sharing a room and his roommate was Loganing their bathroom. I was not rooming with anyone.I won.
Awesome. Very awesome. This is what I wanted to hear. I didn't necessarily need to know about the actual deed, just the circumstances leading up to it. I'm nosy.

Dave worked up this spreadsheet (I can't figure out how to post a table in here so this is a little hard to read):Action Example Fine - Mom Fine - Dave Fine - Mean Above & Beyond Laundry tasks Sorting & hanging others' laundry 3.00 3.00 3.00 Attitude "I do all the work around here!", backtalk -0.50 -1.00 -0.75 Basic non-compliance Forcing your mother to repeat instructions -0.50 -0.50 -0.50 Buying of collectible card games (3x amount but at least . . .) -5.00 -5.00 -5.00 Cleaning the gutter 5.00 3.00 4.00 Disgregard for others' possessions Leaving CDs out of the cases -0.75 -0.75 -0.75 Disregard for your own possessions (+ actual damages) Leaving shoes tied -0.50 -0.50 -0.50 Excessively loud music 0.00 -0.25 -0.13 Failure of Hygene Failing to brush teath -1.00 -1.00 -1.00 Failure to complete chores in allotted time Not washing dishes before 9pm -1.00 -1.00 -1.00 Innapprioate Violence -3.00 -5.00 -4.00 Lack of homework planning creating undue burden on parents Leaving too much for the last night of a project. -3.00 -1.00 -2.00 Lack of preparation -1.00 -1.00 -1.00 Littering -0.50 -0.50 -0.50 Lying -10.00 -100.00 -55.00 Missing the bus -3.00 -10.00 -6.50 Normal communication Saying ouch 0.00 0.00 0.00 Poor manners in private Talking with mouth full -0.05 -0.05 -0.05 Poor manners in public -0.50 -0.50 -0.50 Poor singing with headphones on 0.00 0.00 0.00 Pulling weeds 5.00 5.00 5.00 Push mowing or trimming the yard 5.00 5.00 5.00 Riding around on the mower 3.00 1.00 2.00 Sleep sabatoge Talking after lights are out -0.50 -0.50 -0.50 Taking out the trash 0.50 0.50 0.50 Vacuuming public areas of house 1.00 1.00 1.00 Washing & putting away dishes 1.00 1.00 1.00 Wasting energy leaving on lights -0.10 -0.10 -0.10 Whining -0.25 -0.25 -0.25

Hey Everyone..Haven't really had a chance to log on the past few days....and since people think i'm slacking the jokes will commence again tomorrow...Got to enjoy some more of Norm's care package last night...good times :)Plus i found a nice little cash game. Apparently they play every night...but I can't be staying up late like that so I'll probably participate on Thurs and Sats.....Anyways..blinds are .25/.50 and after 1.5hrs of play i was up $80.00...Would have been $110.00 but I lost $30 bucks when this guy turns trip Q's against my pocket K's....I folded before the river but some calling station (about $60 of the $80 i made belonged to this kid) called him so I was able to see he did have the trips!!Needless to say this can turn out to be quite profitable!!Other than that it was a quiet Sept 11th....No free fireworks...

anyone know if there's anything good on tv today?
It's BLUE SUNDAY!GO COLTS!
Hey Everyone..Haven't really had a chance to log on the past few days....and since people think i'm slacking the jokes will commence again tomorrow...Got to enjoy some more of Norm's care package last night...good times :)Plus i found a nice little cash game. Apparently they play every night...but I can't be staying up late like that so I'll probably participate on Thurs and Sats.....Anyways..blinds are .25/.50 and after 1.5hrs of play i was up $80.00...Would have been $110.00 but I lost $30 bucks when this guy turns trip Q's against my pocket K's....I folded before the river but some calling station (about $60 of the $80 i made belonged to this kid) called him so I was able to see he did have the trips!!Needless to say this can turn out to be quite profitable!!Other than that it was a quiet Sept 11th....No free fireworks...
Awesome. You're going to be like Worm in jail taking all those boys cigarettes. I'm glad you're not blowed up.