• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

No chance. I work Saturday and Sunday, if I even have the same schedule by then. Rumor is we're rebidding again next month.
So why does the rebidding process happen? is it a scheduled time? When they feel like it?
It's okay about Ran's deal. I understand. Plus you're gonna see her a few days before that anyway.I booked a hotel downtown through Friday night. We are definitely staying till Sunday morning if you're coming. Soooo, I think on Saturday morning, we'll move out of downtown and into the suburbs where I assume you and Jersey will be staying? Or are you both gonna stay at Casa de la Denny? Notice I didn't say Hicken because if Norm comes, Hicken is right out.
So I'm in for the Nashville "No Hicken" weekend. :PI'll be coming out on Friday morning and going home on Sunday morning. Scott, Henry, you in?EEeeEEeeeeEEEEEEeEEEEEEEeeEEEeeEEEeeEEEEeeEE!
No chance. I work Saturday and Sunday, if I even have the same schedule by then. Rumor is we're rebidding again next month.
Well this is FANTASTIC minus the Henry part. I'm glad everyone was able to work around my schedule so we could party Saturday night.
SCREW YOU ASSHOLE!!! WE HAVE JAY CUTLER NOW!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!
Maybe he can throw to himself too!No legit receiving corps in Chicago and I don't count Devin Hester as a legit receiver, he's just the best of a sorry bunch.
Maybe he can throw to himself too!No legit receiving corps in Chicago and I don't count Devin Hester as a legit receiver, he's just the best of a sorry bunch.
^^^thisFirst of all I have no idea how they let Jay Cutler go and I'll give you props he is a great QB and it will be interesting to watch him play this year, but I'm not sure he has the support he needs to be successful.and OH HAI VADE!
sooo...for you lucky folks in the states there is going to be a meteor shower tonight from 11pm to 5 am.....if you are out and about look up!!!!
you got your days mixed up over there chickadee? We had one here last night during those same times!
don't make me go taliban on ur ass...cuz i will dammit...i will
Whatever big talker
you got your days mixed up over there chickadee? We had one here last night during those same times!Whatever big talker
dammit u r right......for some reason all day i thought today was the 11th....well on the bright side...tomorrow is Thursday....maybe i can win some things i'm not supposed to say by playing poker!!!
there is a homeless guy jumping outside my work window on a pogo stick, i keep seeing his head pop up every other second or so.
Buy him a whopper with cheese, No pickle or tomato, and a bud and I bet he goes away!
I'm doing some research for a trip I'm hoping to take soon. Possibly in September since I want to do it before the weather gets too ugly. Read blog, give feedback please.
If you come as close as Tunica I expect a stop by Nashville on any night but a Friday. But overall sounds like a blast, do it!
even homeless people can have it their way!
hold the pickle hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us