• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Norm I get email updates from a site that sales various clothing, watches etc and one of their sales this week was Corum watches (people who make the WSOP bracelets) so I was checking it out and saw this watch and thought you might like it.

Norm I get email updates from a site that sales various clothing, watches etc and one of their sales this week was Corum watches (people who make the WSOP bracelets) so I was checking it out and saw this watch and thought you might like it.
That's definately cool!

Poker is easy ....PokerStars Tournament #184447511, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $11.00/$0.50 USD2 playersTotal Prize Pool: $22.00 USDTournament started 2009/08/03 18:12:38 ETTournament finished 2009/08/03 18:13:18 ET1: dna4ever (Old Hickory), $22.00 (100%)2: SERDAL21 (amsterdam),You finished in 1st place (eliminated at hand #31212677830).1 hands played and saw flop:- 0 times out of 0 while in small blind (0%)- 1 times out of 1 while in big blind (100%)- 0 times out of 0 in other positions (0%)- a total of 1 times out of 1 (100%)Pots won at showdown - 1 out of 1 (100%)Pots won without showdown - 0

Hopefully i'm moving this week....We were supposed to move this weekend...but the genius that ordered the air conditioning units forgot the freeon...duh
Oops. Isn't that typical of government workers?
so i get an email today from some guy in my office that said."uggg....looking at you makes me want to punch a baby"In which I replied with the following"Good, this world is over populated as is...Maybe you'll be part of the solution and not the problem"His reply"How is punching a baby going to help over population"Me"Well, if you punch them hard enough you'll kill them...over population problem solved"
So mean! No baby punching!!
When I first heard them and found out a dude left Propagandhi to start that band I was like, "Fuck these guys, they're all slow and boring and gay." Then, just a few years ago I heard a song in my buddy's car and, after deciding I really liked it, found out it was the Weakerthans. Moral of the story: I like slow, boring, gay music now.
No big surprise.
just checked out a few of their songs. Might have to add them to my current list with Wilco, Motion City Soundtrack, Brand New, etc etc.
and...
He got me listening to some of their stuff, I'm enjoying it.
commence I-Pod sync in 3...2...1...

Things I did today (not necessarily in chronological order):Took Raist to Cross Country practice.Bought Raist some new shorts and arch supports for running.Took Raist to HS registration.Bought a toilet seat bolt.Fixed the toilet seat.Cleaned the toilet.Made my bed.Showered and dressed.Cut Raist's hair.Drove around looking for the dog.Filled out a metric ass ton of paperwork for Cross Country.Talked to Mz. Mary Miller :)Sent and received some work email.Made a PTO related phone call.Worked on charting a knitting pattern.Took the trash out.Things I will do soon:Dishes.Kitchen Tidying.Other random cleaning.Bed.Things I will do tomorrow:Take Raist to Cross Country Practice.Cleaning.Laundry.Preparations to send Raist to Cross Country Camp.Lots of other stuff.The school year is starting. I'm a little harried. I still have Gen Con preparations to make, too.

Bought Raist some new shorts and arch supports for running.
you take him up to the Running Company in Broadripple and get him some real running shoes.
Where'd you find the dog?
Trapped around a tree in the woods behind a house down the street (he pulled away from Dave with the leash still attached) in a cloud of mosquitoes, covered in sticky burs and looking forlorn. Dave found him.
You forgot, "Made twatty comments on a poker forum".
That, too.
She also forgot 'took a piss'.Some things are just assumed.
True.
you take him up to the Running Company in Broadripple and get him some real running shoes.
Mary told me to do the same thing. I'll check it out.Dave did the dishes. He loves me.I'm going to do another chore or two and hit the hay. I have to get up before 6 tomorrow morning.
Weekend Recap (Since it's all the fad now!)Fri - Worked from home during the day. Got some HomeOwners crap done. Then at 6ish, headed to local bar for free bar poker tournament. 70 people came in 4th. Much bourbon involved. No chicks stabbable. Ah boo!Sat - Went to lake hung over and waited for the gang to show up. Deb and Kirby, they have boat next to mine, bring their male black lab to the lake. As we are on the dock getting the boats ready to go, Their dog tries to get on Deb and Kirby's boat on it's own and hits the water. SPLOOSH! As I'm standing right there. I grab the dog's collar and wait for help as this dog weighs a good 100 pounds and it's a good 2 to 3 feet from the top of the dock to the water. Kirby and Erik come by and we wrangle the dog out of the water. All I could think about is this dog biting the shit out of me because it's scared! All good.Then we get out to the cove, get all the boats anchored down. Jetski's stowed. Water time! I have a jetski tied to the front of my boat. I go to jump in the water and my foot catches the jetski line and I now have a nice rope burn on the top of my foot. YEA! no biggie. but it hurts when I have shoes on like now.Fast Forward to midnight, we are all on the dock partying and I have my chair up against the edge of the dock. I go to adjust in my seat and next thing I feel is me falling backwards. SPLOOSH! I fall off the dock and into the water! Drunk and in sweats!After I get out of the water, sober as hell, I just go to bed.....Sun - Wake up and find that "the gang" has gotten up before me and decided to lay out their version of "police tape" at the scene of the accident! You can see it in the pic! Bastards! LOL In the pic, underneath the yellow float hanging there is where I executed my perfect "Backflip with chair" move!Had breakfast on the lake taking unrelenting crap and then went home to veg for the rest of the day! LOLfalling.jpgEdit. And if you look close, you'll see the rope burn on the top of my left foot. W00t!
Too funny!
so i get an email today from some guy in my office that said."uggg....looking at you makes me want to punch a baby"In which I replied with the following"Good, this world is over populated as is...Maybe you'll be part of the solution and not the problem"His reply"How is punching a baby going to help over population"Me"Well, if you punch them hard enough you'll kill them...over population problem solved"
This is better than your jokes of the day. Let's go with these from now on.
Poker is easy ....PokerStars Tournament #184447511, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $11.00/$0.50 USD2 playersTotal Prize Pool: $22.00 USDTournament started 2009/08/03 18:12:38 ETTournament finished 2009/08/03 18:13:18 ET1: dna4ever (Old Hickory), $22.00 (100%)2: SERDAL21 (amsterdam),You finished in 1st place (eliminated at hand #31212677830).1 hands played and saw flop:- 0 times out of 0 while in small blind (0%)- 1 times out of 1 while in big blind (100%)- 0 times out of 0 in other positions (0%)- a total of 1 times out of 1 (100%)Pots won at showdown - 1 out of 1 (100%)Pots won without showdown - 0
What were the cards? And how does one manage to attract idiots on the internet? LOL
Yup, piece of cake.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($40.55)Button ($14.60)SB ($18.95)BB ($10.75)Hero (UTG) ($29.15)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :D, K :club:Hero bets $0.85, 1 fold, Button calls $0.85, SB calls $0.75, 1 foldFlop: ($2.80) 3 :qh, 9 :ts, A :4h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.25, Button calls $2.25, 1 foldTurn: ($7.30) 4 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $6, Button raises to $11.50 (All-In), Hero calls $5.50River: ($30.30) 5 :jh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $30.30 | Rake: $1.45Results:Button had 2 :D, 4 :D (straight, five high).Hero had A :D, K :3h (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Button won $28.85
Yup, piece of cake.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($40.55)Button ($14.60)SB ($18.95)BB ($10.75)Hero (UTG) ($29.15)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :D, K :club:Hero bets $0.85, 1 fold, Button calls $0.85, SB calls $0.75, 1 foldFlop: ($2.80) 3 :qh, 9 :ts, A :4h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.25, Button calls $2.25, 1 foldTurn: ($7.30) 4 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $6, Button raises to $11.50 (All-In), Hero calls $5.50River: ($30.30) 5 :jh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $30.30 | Rake: $1.45Results:Button had 2 :D, 4 :D (straight, five high).Hero had A :D, K :3h (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Button won $28.85
OW MY EYES! :club: