FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I don't know, it seems like every time my good friends Stan or Norm want a picture message from you they get shot down. Just doesn't seem fair.
I've sent them to you, you're free to share them with Norm and Stan now get to texting the naughty pics.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So, at this moment, I'm feeling like giving up and sending Raist to live with his father. I'm not going to do this of course, because I'm his mother and it's my job to endure through the trying times, but man am I weary. Now I have to go to school and discuss his harassment of some girl. I guess he's been sending her notes and staring from afar and generally creeping her out. Her mother complained. WHY, WHY, WHY dog WHY?He's been trying on this, "I'm dark and evil persona" and it's totally at odds with his desire to attract girls. The combination of personality crisis and hormones have turned my son into a creepy stalker. It's disturbing and more than a little bit embarrassing. Last night I basically told him to cut that dark, evil act bullshit out because it makes him look like a complete idiot. I told him that he'd better change his personality. I know that's going to get me the mother of the year award. To add to my stellar parenting, I swore at him profusely. Break out the jello shots, people. jfdaklsajkl;dsfjfsda;lkjkl;adsfdfs;lkjafsdajkl;fads;lkjfdslkjfjkl;dsfadslkjfadslkjfsda
Remember how fucked up you were at 13?*Edit - I just realized that sounds kind of preachy and that's totally not what I meant. I meant remember how fucked up you were and you turned out pretty okay. Raist'll figure it out.
I wish I had wisdom or advice on this subject but, unfortunately, I don't. I guess the thing that I would find encouraging is that he's still young and this could easily be a quick phase that will be a distant memory in a few months. I always assume that child-rearing should be easy because you should be able to just ask a kid what's going on in their head and they'll tell you. But I know at that age, they don't approach things as simply as that because you "just don't understand". I would honestly be at a loss with this. When it comes time to discuss it again, I would wait until both your frustration and his (whatever his initial reaction to this is) wears off and try to discuss it calmly. It's embarrassing for him, too, so he'll likely be reluctant to open up about it but I'm guessing a heated argument won't be productive, either.
Or you could slip some ecstasy in his kool aid. Then you'd know what he's thinking.See, this is why I'm not a parent.
Does it at all make you mad that Renae has your team now and doesn't even appreciate them, spending all her time stalking those country music people instead?
If it does, I'll call him a fag because Miranda's way hotter than anyone on the Thunder squad.
It's like watching an ex-girlfriend that left you hang out with some dude that doesn't really care about her, and fucks around on her all the time. Meanwhile, she is losing weight and getting made-over, and in about 5 years, she's going to be a supermodel, but she'll still be with that douche. I feel cheated, mostly.Edit: He also bought her some ugly-ass threads and gave her a stupid nickname. I hate this guy.
FAG
Remember how fucked up you were at 13?*Edit - I just realized that sounds kind of preachy and that's totally not what I meant. I meant remember how fucked up you were and you turned out pretty okay. Raist'll figure it out.
Yeah. I was a mess at thirteen. I just wish he'd figure it out in a way that kept me out of the principal's office. I know that's selfish.
Or you could slip some ecstasy in his kool aid. Then you'd know what he's thinking.See, this is why I'm not a parent.
Hahahaha. I don't know if I want to know that much about my own son.
I've sent them to you, you're free to share them with Norm and Stan now get to texting the naughty pics.
Uh....I'm confused. Shaver wanted a picture of my lame mustache. I thought. Or, wait...I'm not sure what's happening.
Shuddup you and get to texting.Night everyone. I'll be around tomorrow night I think then off to Kansas City for the weekend on Saturday morning.
Good night, darling.sidenote: Brett needs to text me! I want to see naughty Ren pics.
I don't know, it seems like every time my good friends Stan or Norm want a picture message from you they get shot down. Just doesn't seem fair.
:club:

I went deeper tonight.$115 dollar buy in tournament, chopped it up 4 ways when the blinds were 5k/10k and there was only 180k chips in play. We each got better than second place money that way.

I went deeper tonight.$115 dollar buy in tournament, chopped it up 4 ways when the blinds were 5k/10k and there was only 180k chips in play. We each got better than second place money that way.
nice!-SAMHOT!-Nikki
Live?